For those that say Fedor was a can crusher :

one goat to rule them all. one goat to beat them all.

fedor.png

742f8c879eeb0549bb069c11671ce1fa.jpg

That suplex looked like it could have broke his neck....ouch.

You aren't doing yourself any favors by posting Randleman and Fujita.

Sherdog consider them cans

Fujita and Randleman were not smart and technical. Randleman trained at Hammer House for christ's sake. Stop. He couldn't stop rudimentary subs. Neither could Coleman.,
The context of that post wasn't refering to either of them. Get the fuck out you just came to talk shit out of context.

Must be a hater.

So PRIDE "cans" were all fucking awesome, look what they're capable of doing :

kevin_randleman_suplex.gif

Tell me a UFC fighter that would take one of those and survive ?

Fedor-Fujita-1.gif

Yeah, wild sloppy swings are useless, technique has to be flashy right ? fuck that, Fujita almost blasted Fedor's head out the planet.

This "can crusher" thing is bullshit. It's MMA, everything can happen, any "can" can get the upset in their lucky night. Those were some of the best HW's at the time.

What Fedor gets credit for is : keeping a long ass winning streak against the BEST of his era AND a lot of tough fighters, he did some freakshows, but using these fights to pretend his opponents were not good, or at least posed a threat to him...bullshit.

Is like me hating Conor and having to say Aldo, Mendes and Alvarez are all cans. Even if in 20 years better Featherweights and Lighweights show up, he done beat the best around these days and i have to give him that. Why Fedor haters can't do the same ?

Fedor is the best HW of all time.

I wish this were true, I just don't think it is.

Cro Cop was arguably Fedor's best win, and we all saw what happened to a Prime Cro Cop in the UFC.

But honestly we have Big Nog to blame for all of this.

Big Nog had a chance to destroy Mir and move on as HW champion. I 100% know that had Nog destroyed Mir that Fedor would have joined the UFC, this was all during the time of those secret talks with M1.

Sadly Mir DEMOLISHED Nog and made it look easy.

Screw you Nog, we never had a chance to see Fedor cement his legacy in the GOAT organizational.

The argument is : They weren't cans. All dangerous opponents.

Not a lot HW's TODAY would last against the said "cans". People like you consider his opponents cans because you can't respect fighters or MMA enough to know that nobody on the biggest stages of MMA around the world are exactly "cans".

That said, i get why you guys call them that. Fedor was so good everybody would look like a can. Including your fav hW.

s5wpwg.jpg

And you might bring up CC knocking out Randleman but that was a fluke. Chuck knocking him out was not.

I wish this were true, I just don't think it is.

Cro Cop was arguably Fedor's best win, and we all saw what happened to a Prime Cro Cop in the UFC.

But honestly we have Big Nog to blame for all of this.

Big Nog had a chance to destroy Mir and move on as HW champion. I 100% know that had Nog destroyed Mir that Fedor would have joined the UFC, this was all during the time of those secret talks with M1.

Sadly Mir DEMOLISHED Nog and made it look easy.

Screw you Nog, we never had a chance to see Fedor cement his legacy in the GOAT organizational.

Prime Mir was a beast too, he just isn't credit enough here. Maybe because of the Brock fever that brough in the first wave of filthy casuals....

Maybe @KONE can explain us better why Mir in his prime isn't respected as he should be by Sherdoggers

Sherdog consider them cans

The context of that post wasn't refering to either of them. Get the fuck out you just came to talk shit out of context.

Must be a hater.

You are acting like these guys are skilled opponents. They are not. Mark Coleman and Randleman training at Hammer House is perfectly in context and says a lot about their skill set. You guys think Edmund has a shitty gym? lol. Hammer House was worse.

I actually like those guys too. Coleman having his foot on Wandy's throat and Wandy praying to him to please stop was classic.

s5wpwg.jpg

And you might bring up CC knocking out Randleman but that was a fluke. Chuck knocking him out was not.
Oh god you're going the "someone has beaten the same fighter Fedor did" path

You missed the point of the thread already

Yeah man, these days fighters have to look like Wonderboy fighting so they're considered technical. SOOOO many fighters are very smart and very technical, but they don't get no credit because they don't fighting jumping around like their asscheeks are on fire.

Once McGregor said "stiff" "sloppy" "stuck in the mud" etc people now think every striker has to be like him to be "technical"

Tbh, after watching the Woodley fight, I have no idea why people were so hyped for Thompson.
Dude looked scared as fuck to get hit, and hardly did any damage to Tyron.

Is Derrick lewis a can? thats the calibur of opponent a guy like Fujita was. A guy that will probably never be champ but danergous enough to end anyones night. Same with Roy Nelson. Discounting those wins off of anyones resume is ridiculous.

How many elite fighters almost get KO'd by cans?

You are acting like these guys are skilled opponents. They are not. Mark Coleman and Randleman training at Hammer House is perfectly in context.

Oh god it is retarded

You're telling me that FUCKING SUPLEX ISN'T TECHNICAL ENOUGH ? THAT ISN'T SKILL ? HE JUST LIFTED HIM UP AND GRAVITY DID THE REST RIGHT ? DO YOU SEE ANYBODY PULLING THAT SHIT NOWADAYS IN THE HW DIVISION LET ALONE AGAINST THE BEST HW AROUND ?

original

Ok, knocking Prime Cro-Cop the fuck out is skill enough for you or he has to do cartwheels with his wrestling shoes glowing to be technical enough for you ?

Back