For those that say Fedor was a can crusher :

Dude, look at his record. Look at his wins and losses. Someone who loses once is not the same as someone who loses a lot. He had a good lucky start to his career. But the evidence is there. He was never actually that good. Just durable. He’s a tough guy, not an elite fighter.

hey, im not a fedor fan
so i wont be white knighting his sloppy ass...
but once HE WAS the most feared fighter in the world
a fighters fighter
u no' what i mean ?

hey, im not a fedor fan
so i wont be white knighting his sloppy ass...
but once HE WAS the most feared fighter in the world
a fighters fighter
u no' what i mean ?

Fedor is goat. He’s just way past his prime. Age is a literal killer. I was talking about Fujita though. Fujita is a can.

Who cares what people say. His run was insane and will be talked about for years.

At least ya acknowledged that ya´ve never watched the TK vs Morais fight @ NJPW.

In time, ya either didnt watch the Coleman vs Morais fight, or ya forgot about it.
Either way, the "technical assessment" ya dropped looked like a quick youtube overview tbh...

Wont drop here a serious assessment of that fight according to the 7 Pride Criterias [see Decons Part 27 about the SAKU vs Mezger fight], but quickly:

> on the feet: Coleman scored nothing, Morais not much but connected more than Coleman, but very limited damage.> Nod to Morais

> on the ground: no submission attempts from Morais, weak sub attempt from Coleman (neck cranck).
Since Coleman got the TDs & Ground Control, and somehow managed to pass guard [from guard to side control], but very limited damage > Nod to Coleman

> Weight Difference = 25 lbs [=11 kg < 15 Kg]
Coleman @ 245 lbs
Morais @ 270 lbs

Overall: close fight, Coleman somehow got the nod, not an easy fight to score (not much to score).
So you are telling me beating this “beast” 4 years later deserves a shot at number one?

So you are telling me beating this “beast” 4 years later deserves a shot at number one?
1/Check the dates.
2/Watch the fights
3/Check the Fight Configuration.
4/ Analyze all parts of the equation

2002 Ricco Rodriguez is better than 75% of the current UFC HW division.

1/Check the dates.
2/Watch the fights
3/Check the Fight Configuration.
4/ Analyze all parts of the equation
No I am not trying to rewrite history. I don't get off on doing that. I really don't have the amazing amount of time you have.

One of the reasons he took freak fights was because he was very active.

How can people hate on him for being active ? lmao, also it was extremely risky since hw's have the most power, one shot could have ended him but instead he went undefeated for 10 YEARS in the most dangerous divison

#fedor=goat

You misunderstand. No one is hating him for fighting and beating Zulu and HMC and Oyama. They're simply stating his streak is not as impressive as people make it out to be.

He is the HW GOAT but that's it. Too many people have surpassed him

Back