For those panicking about them holding the show on Sunday

I told my wife earlier in the day that the best thing that could happen to the UFC was for the late NFL game to be a blowout. It was. Fox having the earlier game was also perfect; obviously this wouldn't have worked if Fox had the late game.

More like:

FOX/1.5 (approx.) = FS 1

Nate's 2.5 million on FOX is roughly the same as 1.67 million on FS 1.

But FOX generally gets better overall cards, although this one was definitely a "FOX quality" card. If this show did 2.4 million viewers on FS 1, I'd guess it would've been 3.5-4 million on FOX.

Expectations have a lot to do with viewing success/failure. Even if the relative # of viewers similar it will be looked at very differently. Nate's card was looked at as under-performing compared to other Fox cards. The card last night being the highest for the still newish network will be looked at like a huge success.

Hopefully the peak is above 2 mil so we don't have to hear from Tito anymore.

According to others: it's expected to be about 2.4 million viewers or so.

Shogun/sonnen card did a 1.38 overnight which was 1.78 million viewers.

So they did a 1.7 overnight which should go up with west coast and over time so this card probably will do more than a few Fox cards. Probably in the 2 to 2.5 mill average.

Wonder what main event itself did and what the peak was.

So connor does less views than nate does when he headlines tv cards.... But he is not considered a needle mover? However, pretty good numbers for connor he is fun to watch.

Nate headlined an FS1 card, it did 1.12 million viewers.

Back