For those on the right who love freedom

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
How do you justify wanting to punish whistle blowers like Asange and Snowden?
Two people who literally risked their freedom for yours

I don't believe in leaking the names of low-level people and getting them killed.

Lol @ risked freedom for yours. They risked their freedom for notoriety, and at least in Assange's case, to damage US power. He certainly does not give a shit about the freedom of the average American, he just has a deep-seated hatred of the US and wants to see it go down.

How do you justify wanting to punish whistle blowers like Asange and Snowden?
Two people who literally risked their freedom for yours

They should be praised. People who disagree have a seriously warped view of reality. They are like women who get caught cheating and then get mad you looked at their phone.

"Yea I cheated but why u go through my phone, you shouldn't be lookin at that!!!"

"Yea Snowden released critical information that shows vast government over reach but why you release those documents though?"

I don't believe in leaking the names of low-level people and getting them killed.

Lol @ risked freedom for yours. They risked their freedom for notoriety, and at least in Assange's case, to damage US power. He certainly does not give a shit about the freedom of the average American, he just has a deep-seated hatred of the US and wants to see it go down.
If they truly cared, those documents would be released anonymously and simply noted for the good of the people. No names, no grandstanding.

Lol @ people on the right 'loving freedom'

Another gem from Kong. You're like a moth to the flame. You just have to type the word "right" or "conservative". It's tragic.

Another gem from Kong. You're like a moth to the flame. You just have to type the word "right" or "conservative". It's tragic.

You're like toilet paper to the turd.

Yes the right wing, historically known as pushers of freedom. Laughable

You're like toilet paper to the turd.

Yes the right wing, historically known as pushers of freedom. Laughable

Yeah, the left isn't trying to restrict your freedom of speech or any other basic freedoms at the moment. Fuck outta here.

Much depends on what they release and how.

When you get people killed then you are fuck up.

If what you release illegal activities making sure you don't get people killed in the process then that is something different.

If you release sensitive information because you are unhappy with your job then you are a fuck up.

Yeah, the left isn't trying to restrict your freedom of speech or any other basic freedoms at the moment. Fuck outta here.

So after all this time the pendulum isn't 100% on your side so now you cry about it.

Keep telling e how trump will restore freedoms.

So after all this time the pendulum isn't 100% on your side so now you cry about it.

Keep telling e how trump will restore freedoms.

What? You mean the pendulum isn't on the side of freedom, so I should cry about it? Fucking lol, you are a stupid person Kong. You are my favorite poster in the WR.

What? You mean the pendulum isn't on the side of freedom, so I should cry about it? Fucking lol, you are a stupid person Kong. You are my favorite poster in the WR.

This post makes no sense.

You're one of my least fav posterson sherdog plus you're stupid.

Also keep telling me how trump will restore your freedoms. Dummy

This post makes no sense.

You're one of my least fav posterson sherdog plus you're stupid.

Also keep telling me how trump will restore your freedoms. Dummy

It makes perfect sense, you're just doubling down on the full retard.

Kong: right wingers don't believe in freedom.
Me: the left is trying to restrict basic freedoms right now in this country.
Kong: lol two bad fer you the pendulum isn't going your way.
See, that makes you the freedom hater, you facking idiot.

Kong: dahhh I want a pretzel!

I don't support their punishment, although my party does. Fair enough?

*Edit: To clarify, what is Obama's position on Mr. Snowden. Has he changed his mind and offered him a fair trial?

It makes perfect sense, you're just doubling down on the full retard.

Kong: right wingers don't believe in freedom.
Me: the left is trying to restrict basic freedoms right now in this country.
Kong: lol two bad fer you the pendulum isn't going your way.
See, that makes you the freedom hater, you facking idiot.

I better vote for trump so he can restore my freedoms.

Nice ninja edit moron. Take a seat on the bench.

I think if someone died as the result of an exposure to unconstitutional acts, the responsibility falls on the commanding officers not the whistle blowers.

Bottom line snowden deserves his day in court, he said he will get the next flight to us if he is allowed his day in court.

Back