Social For the Tulsi Gabbard fans - Get Triggered Here

Yet another smear video by Ana Kasparian due to her unwavering hate of Tulsi and Dave Rubin. For context, Ana released a video examining if Tulsi was a "true" progressive. Keep in mind, she didn't do this for Bernie, Warren or any of their favorites despite them also needed scrutiny. Tulsi then refused to be interviewed by her and instead interviewed with Cenk. Ever since, she's put out nothing but smears like this:

And here's a retort from an actual reasonable progressive, Kim Iverson:

I'm left on every issue but TYT triggers me to no end. They take things out of context and have fully integrated with the outrage mob. They also had a video recently talking about how embarrassed they were for the Dave Chappelle comedy special and Cenk said he was conflicted watching it.

For you fellow leftiesout there - Please watch Kim Iverson, David Pakman, Kyle Kulinski and Jimmy Dore. Escape the TYT bubble.

I'm not watching any of those videos, I've got more important things to do. Like setting up a video ad block after reinstalling windows so I don't get pop up videos after reloading every sherdog thread.

Tulsi is fine, but untilmilatly of little use to the left. She was never going to be top 5, but she way outperformed by knocking down/out Harris in that second debate so you gotta give her props for that. She should of been in last nights debates to do some more damage to her though.

As far as Democrats hAtInG AmEriCa. We've never hear that before.

Back