Social For the Tulsi Gabbard fans - Get Triggered Here

Senzo Tanaka

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Yet another smear video by Ana Kasparian due to her unwavering hate of Tulsi and Dave Rubin. For context, Ana released a video examining if Tulsi was a "true" progressive. Keep in mind, she didn't do this for Bernie, Warren or any of their favorites despite them also needed scrutiny. Tulsi then refused to be interviewed by her and instead interviewed with Cenk. Ever since, she's put out nothing but smears like this:

And here's a retort from an actual reasonable progressive, Kim Iverson:

I'm left on every issue but TYT triggers me to no end. They take things out of context and have fully integrated with the outrage mob. They also had a video recently talking about how embarrassed they were for the Dave Chappelle comedy special and Cenk said he was conflicted watching it.

For you fellow leftiesout there - Please watch Kim Iverson, David Pakman, Kyle Kulinski and Jimmy Dore. Escape the TYT bubble.

Tyt is garbage
Why are you watching it to find out how bad it got

TYT videos being posted on here? Is it election season already?

If they don't think Chappelle is funny
then their opinion is worthless

Bitch jelly after seeing Tulsi's rack all oiled and shiny.

They should have an MMA fight to settle this. Dana White can put it on, which he no doubt would if he thought it will make money, and it probably wouldn't much, if any worse than most of the 'professional' WMMA the UFC subjects us to.

Fake news company spreading hatred and division. I say, theyve done their job just fine.

If they don't think Chappelle is funny
then their opinion is worthless
This. Judging comedy through the "this offends my sensibilities" filter we all have is as dumb as bringing that shit to an art gallery.

Except the virtue signaling doesn't have that immediate internet payoff where others will swiftly agree to seem on board the PC train.
Visual arts don't seem to have that instant payoff.

It's kind of weird how obsessed progressives are with a candidate who doesn't stand a goddamn chance at being a serious candidate for President.

I get that the right kinda likes her and that's probably very triggering to folks like the ones at TYT, but why waste so much breath on an irrelevant candidate? It's kind of counter productive to their cause to be constantly giving Tulsi exposure. It'd be like Breitbart continuing attacks on Jeb Bush when he was sitting at 3%. Like, why even bother?

Anyone that Dave Rubin can outsmart is probably not president material

There’s no way I’m sitting through an entire Ana Kasparian video

Yet another smear video by Ana Kasparian due to her unwavering hate of Tulsi and Dave Rubin. For context, Ana released a video examining if Tulsi was a "true" progressive. Keep in mind, she didn't do this for Bernie, Warren or any of their favorites despite them also needed scrutiny. Tulsi then refused to be interviewed by her and instead interviewed with Cenk. Ever since, she's put out nothing but smears like this:

I'm left on every issue but TYT triggers me to no end. They take things out of context and have fully integrated with the outrage mob. They also had a video recently talking about how embarrassed they were for the Dave Chappelle comedy special and Cenk said he was conflicted watching it.

For you fellow leftiesout there - Please watch Kim Iverson, David Pakman, Kyle Kulinski and Jimmy Dore. Escape the TYT bubble.

holla Senzo Tanaka,

just don't watch any of it. its bad for you.

NPR & PBS & if you want to read a reasonable swath of op-ed opinion and news, the NYT.
This American Life and Propublica for supplemental long form pieces.

*salutes*

- IGIT

TYT? Yeah, I'm not watching that.

It's kind of weird how obsessed progressives are with a candidate who doesn't stand a goddamn chance at being a serious candidate for President.

I get that the right kinda likes her and that's probably very triggering to folks like the ones at TYT, but why waste so much breath on an irrelevant candidate? It's kind of counter productive to their cause to be constantly giving Tulsi exposure. It'd be like Breitbart continuing attacks on Jeb Bush when he was sitting at 3%. Like, why even bother?

Make no mistake, this was to send a message. Like how a mobster would shoot up an already dead body to incite fear. They went after Tulsi like rabid dogs to drive the point home 'You will not go astray'

You either tow the line or be brutally destroyed. Look how angry Tulsi makes people in the lounge here. The leftist mind is one of collection and group think.

There’s no way I’m sitting through an entire Ana Kasparian video

I clicked play, skipped ahead a few minutes, it was her doing that stupid 'angry face' she does with some hand motions and I immediately exited the video.

Only time I've seen that crap show was clips after Trump got elected. It was hilarious.

I'm a Right Leaner, but find Jimmy Dore refreshing, even though I disagree with him on much. The guy is authentic and plays it straight. The Left could learn a lot by listening to him.

The real story about the Left's hate of Tulsi goes back to the 2016 election.

Tulsi was DNC Co-Chair. She was part of the leadership with: Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Donna Brazille, and Stephanie Blake Rollins (Ex-Mayor of Baltimore). When Tulsi saw, before any of it became news, how the DNC was slanting $, resources, and their efforts to Hillary Clinton, she spoke out. When the DNC refused to do anything, but ramp up their efforts to take out Bernie Sanders and prop up Hillary Clinton, she resigned in protest. The press barely covered it. The only story I could find back in the day came out of The Guardian (UK).

Tulsi has been a target since. Hillary Clinton's team have ensured that she will not have any traction. The dirty tricks against her this cycle were rotten. They even got Google into the act to shut her down after she won the first debate. When Google, was called on their active move to shut down Gabbard's campaigning ability, they said, "ooops... our bad." But, by then the #1 searched candidate missed that high volume window of eyes and minds.

Tusli will forever been blacklisted by Democrats and scumbags like TYT. Until Hillary Clinton passes and her regime is gone, Tulsi has no chance. If Liz Warren is the choice, Tulsi will be screwed indefinitely. Note: Liz is on the Clinton train.

Back