For the rest of Conors career, Cabo Nate owns him. Conan comments.

nate fanboys are worse than conor fanboys.

i think they have some type of sexual gratification talking about nate

But Conor is the guy with his chest poked out wearing booty shorts. He's also wore a purse. Meanwhile, nate is thuging in Stockton wearing black tees, slapping motherfuckers.

If sex comes to your mind while thinking of nate, that's fine, but don't put that on us.

they often come out without a direct gameplan, leading to losses that you know they could of won. Nick vs GSP,
!
Strictly out of curiosity, are you implying that Nick COULD HAVE beaten GSP if he had a different game plan?

If so, what game plan do you have in mind?

Well Conor is a hype machine. So what can you expect?

Nate is an actual real person just kicking ass and enjoying the ride without being a try hard.

That's why when Nate loses it's not a big deal, If Conor had as many losses as Nate holy shit! He wouldn't be here. No way he bounces back after like 10 losses.

Conor just needs to be effecient with his energy instead of trying to force a KO.

Full training camps are overrated. A large number of folks have won fights on short notice, and 99.9% of the ones that didn't still performed very well and gave their opponents a tough fight. So clearly it doesn't matter as much as some of you are making out. It's not like these guys forget how to fight during hiatus or something.

You fuckers dwell on W/L too much. It don't mean shit. Conors in to make bank and leave. It's why he's been taking dangerous and money fights whilst remaining champion. It's his insurance policy to continue making bank win or loose. But keep buying in to the hype. I'm sure Nate and Conor will enjoy taking all your cash.

That's okay TS, because you don't have a career. He goes out there and risks life, limb, and public humiliation, and he makes millions doing it. You on the other hand are a keyboard bum who risks nothing by posting nonsense on the internet, and you will be paid accordingly.

Cabo Nate will drink to that
nate-diaz-drinking-tequila-in-cabo.jpg

No offense to Nate, who is by far along with Nick one of my fav fighters, but as tough as they are, they often come out without a direct gameplan, leading to losses that you know they could of won. Nick vs GSP, Diaz being better prepared for RDA possibly.

So for Conor to come out like it is the great big deal for him to beat Nate now, (who I still do not think he will) after Nate on 11 days noticed exposed everything, then when hearing Conors comments about t's and training kids jiu-jitsu it just seems stupid.

Nate doesn't need the suits, the cars, the special training, like he said he started going to Jitsu for the free burritos and before he knew it he was a blue belt.

Nate took Conors shots, which did land, then tagged him easy once one of his good shots landed, forcing Conor to go for a takedown, get choked and tap.

Even with Dilon Danis, Conor is still going to have to depend on wearing Nate the triathlete down, and hopefully get the TKO or Judges decision.

Even then, rubber match if it isn't decisive.

Nate, and his black t, burritos, and toughness. Backing it!
Nick doesn't have the skill set to beat gsp no matter what game plan he used. That alone makes me think you're a nut hugger. But no, a fighter isn't defined by his losses, if that was the case nate would be owned by like 10 different men. Terrible thread @ingoditrust.

Nate doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would bullshit a lot. He doesn't have a fragile ego that needs protecting. He said that he didn't get a chance to do any sparring which had an effect on him during the fight, so I believe him
Nate does bullshit a fuckton. He's never had a legit loss in his entire career. He's always got an excuse. I like nate, & fucking love nick, But anyone that can't admit those boys are full of bullshit, is full of bullshit.

Conor is the 2nd biggest product of the ZUFFA hype machine and after this rematch that's gonna be more viewable than ever <13>
If conor is just a product of the hype machine then what's that make poirier, holloway, mendes, & aldo? They must be straight shit then, right?

But Conor is the guy with his chest poked out wearing booty shorts. He's also wore a purse. Meanwhile, nate is thuging in Stockton wearing black tees, slapping motherfuckers.

If sex comes to your mind while thinking of nate, that's fine, but don't put that on us.
The sexual gratification nate fans get from talking about nate has nothing to do with what either guy is wearing. Idk where it comes from. I think the conor haters are so happy nate won it makes them jizz each time they hear his name .

The sexual gratification nate fans get from talking about nate has nothing to do with what either guy is wearing. Idk where it comes from. I think the conor haters are so happy nate won it makes them jizz each time they hear his name .

You don't remember Conor bless? Sure, nate fans can go overboard, in the sense that they discredit all of McGregor's accomplishments, but mcgregor fans are the real crazy one.

Short notice for both as Conor trained for a different type of fighter.
Cardio was the only short notice issue but Nate was better at that.

And yeah, you're "exposed" here if you lose, KOing Aldo, Mendes, Poirier, dec Max with a bum knee means nothing.
And Nate, it's like he didn't have a ton of losses on his record, he is a superman now.

You don't get to count Aldo when Conor purposely avoids the rematch and everyone with commonsense knows the first outcome was just luck.

The rest are good, legit wins, but let's be realistic.

You don't remember Conor bless? Sure, nate fans can go overboard, in the sense that they discredit all of McGregor's accomplishments, but mcgregor fans are the real crazy one.
I think that was mostly a joke. Before nate beat conor, & especially before he beat Johnson, people talked shit abt him all the time on these forums. They called him an excuse making cry baby. Now that he beat conor, all the haters have jumped on the nate bandwagon. So they get sexual gratification by talking about how awesome nate is for beating conor. The conor fans & conor hype was more about funny/stupid shit that got on ppls nerves. The nate hype is mostly just virulent hatred at conor.

You don't get to count Aldo when Conor purposely avoids the rematch and everyone with commonsense knows the first outcome was just luck.

The rest are good, legit wins, but let's be realistic.
How the fuck does he purposely avoid the rematch? He starched aldo then moved up for a super fight but ended up getting nate. Then he lost & you know good & well how much the ufc loves immediate rematches. It's rumored he'll fight aldo next. So him "purposefully avoiding the rematch" is something you made up. Then the luck thing. No. Conor told us what he was going to do & he did it. He ko'd aldo in the first exchange just like he said he would. It was literally one of the least flukiest fights I've ever seen.

How the fuck does he purposely avoid the rematch? He starched aldo then moved up for a super fight but ended up getting nate. Then he lost & you know good & well how much the ufc loves immediate rematches. It's rumored he'll fight aldo next. So him "purposefully avoiding the rematch" is something you made up. Then the luck thing. No. Conor told us what he was going to do & he did it. He ko'd aldo in the first exchange just like he said he would. It was literally one of the least flukiest fights I've ever seen.

technically it was the 2nd exchange. the first exchange was before Conor's kick

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight.gif

If you don't think he has been avoiding the rematch, then your opinion is of no value.

Back