For the rest of Conors career, Cabo Nate owns him. Conan comments.

ingoditrust

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
No offense to Nate, who is by far along with Nick one of my fav fighters, but as tough as they are, they often come out without a direct gameplan, leading to losses that you know they could of won. Nick vs GSP, Diaz being better prepared for RDA possibly.

So for Conor to come out like it is the great big deal for him to beat Nate now, (who I still do not think he will) after Nate on 11 days noticed exposed everything, then when hearing Conors comments about t's and training kids jiu-jitsu it just seems stupid.

Nate doesn't need the suits, the cars, the special training, like he said he started going to Jitsu for the free burritos and before he knew it he was a blue belt.

Nate took Conors shots, which did land, then tagged him easy once one of his good shots landed, forcing Conor to go for a takedown, get choked and tap.

Even with Dilon Danis, Conor is still going to have to depend on wearing Nate the triathlete down, and hopefully get the TKO or Judges decision.

Even then, rubber match if it isn't decisive.

Nate, and his black t, burritos, and toughness. Backing it!

Are you drunk? This is rambling nonsense.

Agreed.

Being defeated by a guy without camp is impossible to erase. Even if he defeat Nate, it can't surpass Nate's achievement.

Conor's only chance is a doctor stoppage by inflict big cuts, I can't see he defeating Nate any other way.

Are you drunk? This is rambling nonsense.

I understood him just fine.

Cabo, hung-over Nate sonned McG.

He's simply the bigger, and more importantly, TOUGHER fighter.

No offense to Nate, who is by far along with Nick one of my fav fighters, but as tough as they are, they often come out without a direct gameplan, leading to losses that you know they could of won. Nick vs GSP, Diaz being better prepared for RDA possibly.

So for Conor to come out like it is the great big deal for him to beat Nate now, (who I still do not think he will) after Nate on 11 days noticed exposed everything, then when hearing Conors comments about t's and training kids jiu-jitsu it just seems stupid.

Nate doesn't need the suits, the cars, the special training, like he said he started going to Jitsu for the free burritos and before he knew it he was a blue belt.

Nate took Conors shots, which did land, then tagged him easy once one of his good shots landed, forcing Conor to go for a takedown, get choked and tap.

Even with Dilon Danis, Conor is still going to have to depend on wearing Nate the triathlete down, and hopefully get the TKO or Judges decision.

Even then, rubber match if it isn't decisive.

Nate, and his black t, burritos, and toughness. Backing it!
i think this is the consensus, my man

No offense to Nate, who is by far along with Nick one of my fav fighters, but as tough as they are, they often come out without a direct gameplan, leading to losses that you know they could of won. !

No you simpleton, the gameplan is pretty simple.

Box up the idiots until they gas, and then they panic wrestle into their black belt bjj superior expertise.

Haven't you learnt yet? On sherdog you're only as good as your last fight. The second you lose you've been 'exposed' (I hate how often that word is wrongfully used around here) and all your previous wins mean less.

Get with it.

Agreed.

Being defeated by a guy without camp is impossible to erase. Even if he defeat Nate, it can't surpass Nate's achievement.

Conor's only chance is a doctor stoppage by inflict big cuts, I can't see he defeating Nate any other way.

You guys really need to get this "short notice" crap out of your heads. It's been proven time and time again, many times short notice fighters fight better than even on a full camp. Bisbing, lost easily to rockhold 1st fight with a full camp. comes in short notice and ko's him in the 1st round. Many other fights where guys on short notice have won. Nate is not going to look better. He might even look worse. There's alot to be said, for coming back from a nice relaxing vacation, no media obligations, not much training. Being super recovered. And he did well.

Box up the idiots until they gas, and then they panic wrestle into their black belt bjj superior expertise.

You mean catch all the punches with your face until they gas. lol

Despite your great intelligence when addressing the "simpleton", you said nothing of value. We get that he has a gameplan of sorts, the problem being that not everyone should be approached the same. In mma, a gameplan refers to something designed specifically for your current opponent. I'm sorry I had to explain that to you

Haven't you learnt yet? On sherdog you're only as good as your last fight. The second you lose you've been 'exposed' (I hate how often that word is wrongfully used around here) and all your previous wins mean less.

Get with it.

Exactly.

You can only find humour in the fickleness of sports fans in general. Give it time and fans will be bagging on Diaz.

Short notice for both as Conor trained for a different type of fighter.
Cardio was the only short notice issue but Nate was better at that.

And yeah, you're "exposed" here if you lose, KOing Aldo, Mendes, Poirier, dec Max with a bum knee means nothing.
And Nate, it's like he didn't have a ton of losses on his record, he is a superman now.

Conor is the 2nd biggest product of the ZUFFA hype machine and after this rematch that's gonna be more viewable than ever <13>

ooooooooooooh.gif

TLDR

Whatever makes you feel better about the impending beatdown Conor will lay on Ney-than, Conor haters gonna be stuck in March 2016 for the rest of their lives.

I know I'm playing armchair psychologist but Conor's confidence seems shot, on Conan it didn't even seem like he believed it when he said the first fight was Nate winning the lottery.

You guys really need to get this "short notice" crap out of your heads. It's been proven time and time again, many times short notice fighters fight better than even on a full camp. Bisbing, lost easily to rockhold 1st fight with a full camp. comes in short notice and ko's him in the 1st round. Many other fights where guys on short notice have won. Nate is not going to look better. He might even look worse. There's alot to be said, for coming back from a nice relaxing vacation, no media obligations, not much training. Being super recovered. And he did well.

Short notice for both as Conor trained for a different type of fighter.
Cardio was the only short notice issue but Nate was better at that.

And yeah, you're "exposed" here if you lose, KOing Aldo, Mendes, Poirier, dec Max with a bum knee means nothing.
And Nate, it's like he didn't have a ton of losses on his record, he is a superman now.

You are right guys, obviously fighters and trainers have ignored this "proof". The strength in strength and conditioning is unnecessary. Refining your techniques is unnecessary. I think the guys who train longer than a week just do it because they hate going on vacations and spending time with their family. They prefer to give their camps shit tons of money for nothing. Nate knew he was fighting months prior but he preferred to only train for a week because he is one of the few aware of this proof, right?

Last edited:
You are right guys, obviously fighters and trainers have ignored this "proof". The strength in strength and conditioning is unnecessary. Refining your techniques is unnecessary. I think the guys who train longer than a week just do it because they hate going on vacations and spending time with their family. They prefer to give their camps shit tons of money for nothing. Nate knew he was fighting months prior but he preferred to only train for a week because he is one of the few aware of this proof, right?

Yes clearly, the fact that a short notice fighter has ever won a fight in the past proves all of the above. Just like a guy who smokes and lives to 100 proves smoking isn't bad for anyone.

No, it's not true.

That depends on many factors. Many guys simple don't do well on short notice fights, others do better, that being said, the physical conditioning almost never if ever is on par with a full camp guy.

Mendes fight is a good example of a guy who suffered because hadn't a full camp.

Nate doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would bullshit a lot. He doesn't have a fragile ego that needs protecting. He said that he didn't get a chance to do any sparring which had an effect on him during the fight, so I believe him

Back