Law For Revenge, Eight Senate Republicans Vow to Oppose All Biden Nominees and Dem Legislation

Lol at this thread. Who would have guessed....

trump-won-woman-crying.gif

<36>

I have no idea what argument you’re trying to make here.
Then again, it doesn’t really seem like you do either, so…
Oh well. I tried. You can lead a gun controll to water...

I'm just looking forward to the fires.

Burn baby burn.

Get the popcorn.

The irony of all this is that yourself and @kahiljabroni no doubt have spent a lot of time on these forums whining and bitching about BLM and rioting, yet when things don't go your way both of you are all over this thread claiming you can't wait to see the entire country burn down just because Trump, a lifelong conman, was held accountable to the law.

Sounds to me you both have more in common with BLM than you both think. The only difference is BLM actually had the sack to do something about their frustrations, while you guys resort yourselves to crying on the Internet.

except this is not the case. This is a total false equivalency . You’re an extremely partisan person who thinks everything should be equalized and who thinks because trump is being held to account that some democrat should also be. You honestly aren’t really seeming like a thoughtful, discerning person here. Did it ever occur to you that trump was found guilty by a jury of 12 because he is in fact guilty ?

How can you even take @oldshadow seriously?

This is a guy that did nothing but bitch about what savages BLM and their resulting riots were, yet in this thread he's somehow arguing that he hopes to see the entire government/society burn down because a lifelong conman was held accountable to the law.

Perfect irony.

I'm saying we need to match the democrats actions. We need to use highly republican jurisdictions to aggressively pursue democrats and prosecute them. If we have to use novel legal theories then we should. If we have to go after the people close to those in power first then we need to. We need search warrants and subpoenas. Fuck precedents. Fuck decorum.

Democrats that truly have never broken a law, even as small as trumps, will have nothing to worry about. We still need to go after them to find the crime by any and all means. Again, matching the democrats. Id prefer upping the ante actually.
Even as small as TR7MP's! LOL! Yes the guy is a criminal...

lmao, the GOP will drop the biden "investigations" the moment he's out.

You have a choice, you can have some integrity or you can choose not to you. It's pretty gross seeing you and others choose the path of zero integrity.

Even with Teump being convicted he still a better choice if it's between him and Biden.

The irony of all this is that yourself and @kahiljabroni no doubt have spent a lot of time on these forums whining and bitching about BLM and rioting, yet when things don't go your way both of you are all over this thread claiming you can't wait to see the entire country burn down just because Trump, a lifelong conman, was held accountable to the law.

Sounds to me you both have more in common with BLM than you both think. The only difference is BLM actually had the sack to do something about their frustrations, while you guys resort yourselves to crying on the Internet.

I said nothing about taking to the streets and burning anything.

I'm talking strictly in politics.

How can you even take @oldshadow seriously?

This is a guy that did nothing but bitch about what savages BLM and their resulting riots were, yet in this thread he's somehow arguing that he hopes to see the entire government/society burn down because a lifelong conman was held accountable to the law.

Perfect irony.

You talk shit I never said about burning people's property. I was talking political.

It's asinine.

If Trump was found "not guilty", they might have some credibility for the argument that it was just done to harass him. A "not guilty" verdict would say "See, there's no crime and, accordingly, there was no need to drag that man into court."

But he was found "guilty". That's not abuse of the system. A guilty verdict says that a crime occurred and a jury felt that it was clear beyond a reasonable doubt. If these Senators are choosing to obstruct Democrat legislation because an individual was convicted of committing crimes then it's simply far more evidence of how morally corrupt they are.

Defending an innocent man from political persecution is defensible. Obstructing the government's performance in defense of a guilty man is disgraceful.

Protected from what exactly? No one has ever come up with recommendation for criminal charges for Joe Biden.

The President’s son is about to go on trial in two different states, under two Trump-appointed judges, from a six year investigation led by a Trump-appointed attorney, for taxes he’s already paid back and a silly gun charge that’s practically never prosecuted as a stand-alone charge.
That’s not sufficient for you guys? The Butthurt you feel requires more vengeance?

You are something else, man.
Shocker that Trump fans are the biggest fucking crybabies on the planet. The orange doesn’t fall far from the tree, I guess.

You talk shit I never said about burning people's property. I was talking political.

If that's not what you meant, then by all means I apologize. However, if you want to re-read your posts, it sure sounds like you are gleefully excited that America crashes to the ground because you are apparently done playing "Mr. nice guy".

And regardless of whether or not you hope that the government shuts down, it effectively has the same result as rioting, given there are people who depend on the government for their livelihood, and I'm not talking about politicians.

So lets stop the government from functioning because Trump is facing the reprecussions of his actions....sounds like you are more concerned about Trump eating a prison cockmeat sandwich than the well being of your fellow Americans.....
Its wild man.

They claim to care about the border "crisis"

But when trump says resolving it will hurt his campaign chances, they drop the issue like a sack of shit.

This is surreal time in American politics

If that's not what you meant, then by all means I apologize. However, if you want to re-read your posts, it sure sounds like you are gleefully excited that America crashes to the ground because you are apparently done playing "Mr. nice guy".

And regardless of whether or not you hope that the government shuts down, it effectively has the same result as rioting, given there are people who depend on the government for their livelihood, and I'm not talking about politicians.

The government needs to basically burn. I hope fist fights break put in the house and senate. I hope all hell breaks lose politicaly.

The government needs to basically burn. I hope fist fights break put in the house and senate. I hope all hell breaks lose politicaly.
Love how you are the first to cry when the BLM riots were happening.

But seriously, if you hate the laws and regulations that the USA stands on, its for the best that you go to Russia!

Love how you are the first to cry when the BLM riots were happening.

But seriously, if you hate the laws and regulations that the USA stands on, its for the best that you go to Russia!

Dumb ass where did I call for any riots or burning people's property.

Go back a read exactly what I said about political consequences.

Back