For people that think Khabib would beat Gregor Gillespie

I asked what ranking was AL at the time not your wall of text designed to argue nothing that was brought up

I guess when your IQ is 50, 2 sentences might seem like a wall of text. Lose my number.

Gregor has good stand up. I only seen his highlights, but from what I can see his hands are crisp. Not a wild puncher. And he has good technique with his left hook

I guess when your IQ is 50, 2 sentences might seem like a wall of text. Lose my number.

still can't answer can you lol look folks when a person is cornered its fight or flight this coward ran

bet you go with another weak insult (that's what small grey matter folks do) instead of answering...

gregor would ass rape khabi those who dont train just have 0 idea of how good that kid really is hes a true treat to watch

he needs to fight more entertaining style for UFC to push him
No way those two will ever fight. Which sucks, but nobody knows who the fuck Gregor Gillespie is. Guy needs to start reeling off some wins.

If only he liked fighting as much as fishing. Thing is, Gregor doesn’t really give a fuck.

There is more to grappling than wrestling. Khabib would out grapple Gregor all day whether he could get 4 points on Burroughs or not. There are levels to shit. Who has Gregor even beat? Which top 5 fighters has Gregor dominated?

Gregor is tiny for the weight class. He also refuses to call out or take a top ten fight. He is too content to just take fights for shitty UFCs on the east coast and MSG. That just tells me that he wants to be a regional fighter and maybe his interest is in his school.

On a side note, Jordan Burroughs is not 5'8. He took a picture with my friend's daughter and she is 5'6. He wasn't taller at her at all. This was at a young olympian thing and they are both wearing shoes.

mma and sambo is completely different.Pure wrestling doesnt translate into mma. GSP never wrestled,yet he dominated college wrestlers.

Do you think Khabib would be able to get 4 points against Jordan Burroughs?

Gregor had to wrestle Burroughs in college. He lost but got 4 points on him in these video.

Khabib and his father want nothing to do with Gregor.
Khabib and his father wanted Max to win so badly. They pick and choose fighters to fight all the time and lie about doing it.

I hope Gregor gets his shot.

Everyone would be khabib till they get in the ring with him.
At the moment Gregory is miiiless away from a title shot, let him have 4-5 fights against actual contenders and then talk.
He can fight Islam though, Islam will smoke him with ease

You saw what happened to your boi Askren!

Is Gillepsie even ranked,lol? He is maybe a good fighter but why on earth would anyone pick him over Khabib?

TS just wants attention, surely.

That phrase makes no sense to use when a white guy is fighting another white guy. I don't think you understand what the phrase references.

That phrase used to just be about a white guy (the history behind it being about getting a white dude to beat Jack Johnson) but has since evolved to mean anyone that people have very high expectations of. The meaning of phrases can change over time.

That phrase used to just be about a white guy (the history behind it being about getting a white dude to beat Jack Johnson) but has since evolved to mean anyone that people have very high expectations of. The meaning of phrases can change over time.

When someone says a person is a "great white hope" in modern times they mean he's the white guy they are hoping will beat the non white guy/guys. That's what the phrase means currently.

This is all very pretty until you have hands covering your mouth, nose and you are being punched to the side of the head while having a Dagestani breeding down your neck. Gillespie has nothing for Khabib. Just think of how fast Khabib is for starters and his standup, Gillespie can't do anything.

Islam will make Gregor look like a can before he has a chance to get to Khabib and get smashed

If khabib is allowed to punch and choke him then I'm sure he could score some points

Do you think Khabib would be able to get 4 points against Jordan Burroughs?

Gregor had to wrestle Burroughs in college. He lost but got 4 points on him in these video.

Khabib and his father want nothing to do with Gregor.
Khabib and his father wanted Max to win so badly. They pick and choose fighters to fight all the time and lie about doing it.

I hope Gregor gets his shot.

This did not age well

Back