For people that think Khabib would beat Gregor Gillespie

JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think Khabib would be able to get 4 points against Jordan Burroughs?

Gregor had to wrestle Burroughs in college. He lost but got 4 points on him in these video.

Khabib and his father want nothing to do with Gregor.
Khabib and his father wanted Max to win so badly. They pick and choose fighters to fight all the time and lie about doing it.

I hope Gregor gets his shot.

Gillespie is a beast for sure but let's wait and see if he ever gets a title shot in the future, if Khabib hasn't retired that is.

No way those two will ever fight. Which sucks, but nobody knows who the fuck Gregor Gillespie is. Guy needs to start reeling off some wins.

No way those two will ever fight. Which sucks, but nobody knows who the fuck Gregor Gillespie is. Guy needs to start reeling off some wins.

he needs some finishes — he’s been well with the wins

"The champ is not talking about/fighting the #10 contender? Must mean he's ducking him!"
j1QvXcP.png NABr7f0.gif

Wow he beat Medeiros, Pichel, Rinaldi, Gonzalez, Holbrook, Franca... how is he ranked!?

I am sure there are many fighters who can beat Khabib.Fighter maybe in top 30 can do a slick sub and beat Khabib

UFC is not a sport, its prize fighting. Its all about which fifhter out of (Tony, Dustin, Justin, Lee) can take on Khabib and take his title.

Its all about anticipation. Nobody cares about Gregor fighting Khabib

Sorry man, thats just reality. If you wanna watch sport-I advise you to continue watching Wrestling or free fight Kickboxing

UFC is prize fighting. It is surely damn good one and has sports in it. But it is still prize fighting

World wants to see Tony vs Khabib and now we have Dustin vs Khabib, thus your thread of Gregor will go away into the darkness of universe.

he needs some finishes — he’s been well with the wins

What is this? I dont understand.

What you mean he needs to start reeling off some wins? he 6-0 in UFC

What you mean he needs some finishes? he has 5 finishes in 6 UFC fights.

Hes had 4 main card fights
Hes had 1 co main fight

Hes had 1 co main fight

But still nobody knows who he is. He's gonna need to rack up a lot of wins to get serious attention. Sooner he can get said W's, better it will be (for us fans, since I'd love to see how he does against the upper echelon).

Hes had 1 co main fight

wow your right

I dont know why I remembered the Medeiros fight being a boring LnP pitty patter strike decision

think this may be the problem lol

Khabib didn't finish people either on his way up (for the most part). He just needs to win often and eventually people will take notice.

Eventhouhg Khabib finished a number with subs and even TKOs, his style has now been known to be grueling punishment for 3-5 rounds where his opponents wished he KOed them

It has now grew on people and its Khabib's signature style where he mauls people like a bear. It just so happens that he mixes it with cool flying knees (Barboza, Pat Healey, Conor, Al), does some alright striking, drops people (Kamal, Conor, Tavares etc) and does some cool as GNP with a style

If Khabib increases his striking volume and gives us a little more more then now he will be interesting and even more anticipated to watch

Its not as much about Khabibs phenomenal striking rounds (which he doesnt really have) its about wanting to know who will be the person to take out Khabib on feet

Al? Conor? Dustin?

Gregor is a small 155 . Khabib beats him and everyone else for a couple of years.

Gillespie is 5'7" with a tiny frame, Khabib beats him easily.

He is not 5'7.
That was a tale of the tape mistake. All other tale of the tape said 5'9
tapology has him at 5'9
sherdog has him at 5'9

Gregor doesn't even seem interested in it. The guy just wants to fish, and every once in a while he'll take a fight against nobody in order to pay for his next fishing trip.

But still nobody knows who he is. He's gonna need to rack up a lot of wins to get serious attention. Sooner he can get said W's, better it will be (for us fans, since I'd love to see how he does against the upper echelon).

When Khabib became famous with casuals it was MJ fight, when he was beating up MJ like a pschycho bully and talking to him. Even Snoop dogg was hyping that fight. Khabib was still on prelims I think or Main card?

The Barboza fight was wtf of fights. Just listen to Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz talk about it.

Gillespie has not done anything with a style to make people mention him on Joe Rogan. Yes he ha pressure, yes he grills and mauls people too, but its just strength and skill/power.

Other people can do that too if they train enough

Khabib just mixed it with cool GNP and style and made it mainstream and cool. Everybody on youtube comments known Khabib as mauler, and those are filthy casuals with gay pictures in their avy.

Some fanmade video of Khabib and Tony of AXION Films got like 1 million views, people still commenting. Nobody in this universe knows or cares about Gillespie

Maybe sad but true

Huge fan of Gilepsie but he is nowhere near close to a titleshot his best win is Yancy or Pichel, would be a interesting fight but he is a few fights away from even being in the discussion but the problem is when UFC doesn't want you to rise it will be a hard road, he is 6-0 and has looked unstoppable in his fights. I would love C: Oliveira vs Gilepsie, both on good streaks the winner should get a high ranked Opponent.

He is not 5'7.
That was a tale of the tape mistake. All other tale of the tape said 5'9
tapology has him at 5'9
sherdog has him at 5'9

Yancy Medeiros is 5'10.
gregor-gillespie-and-yancy-medeiros-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1084824676

Back