For not changing his signature for his friend, Art, Hound must...

Milkman Dan

Black Belt
Reaction score
Be banned from Anti for the rest of his natural life. Also, he should be FORCED to be ONLY in the customer service area while he is logged in. :mad:

It's inexcusable that he didn't change his signature for his friend, Art. He must pay now. Who's with me?

And I Agree.:D

Feck you Hound. And Feck wotan. I thought we were all one here on Anti. All friends then you turn around do this to us? I bet the next thing you will tell us is that you are now haveing Gay Love with dan the Wolfman.

Come on Hound. It only is for a week or too.

Don't be a stuck up little girl.

you three sound like bitches...

shut up, get in the kitchen..and cook my mother fuckin tea you set of queers

Don't even get me started on you, Treelo.

You're just a pussy. Now change your sig for Art.

PA120197.jpg

My relationship to Art far surpasses mere friendship. Like Thulsa Doom said in Conan the Barbarian"I am the well from which you flow". I am Art`s teacher in the ways of The Secret of Steel. I am the link through which he masters his Chi. Him and I are Dune fans and so I am also his teacher of the Weirding Way and so you can all thank me when he makes Dan the Wolfman`s head implode with the blink of an eye.

This profound relationship does not require puerile outward displays like sig lines.

So fuck off all of you.

Yeah Hound.

Change the sig or I will be forced to show the world your true identity.

up-men-00309.jpg

Ooops sorry.

how many ass lovin queery ass poofs do we have in here now?

yous bitches can all get in my kitchen and cook me the best meal i ever had..theres enough of ya

Originally posted by treelo
how many ass lovin queery ass poofs do we have in here now?

yous bitches can all get in my kitchen and cook me the best meal i ever had..theres enough of ya

Treelo you are too skinny to ever pass for Stone Cold Steve Austin so you might as well drop the tough guy act.

Originally posted by Hound
My relationship to Art far surpasses mere friendship. Like Thulsa Doom said in Conan the Barbarian"I am the well from which you flow". I am Art`s teacher in the ways of The Secret of Steel. I am the link through which he masters his Chi. Him and I are Dune fans and so I am also his teacher of the Weirding Way and so you can all thank me when he makes Dan the Wolfman`s head implode with the blink of an eye.

This profound relationship does not require puerile outward displays like sig lines.

So fuck off all of you.

Hound, stop making excuses and change your sig.

Originally posted by Hound
Treelo you are too skinny to ever pass for Stone Cold Steve Austin so you might as well drop the tough guy act.

shut it or flipper gets it!

They should change the name from this forum from the "Anti-Sherdog" forum to the "Anti-Manliness" Forum. This place reminds me of an online tupperware party.

Originally posted by Squezze
They should change the name from this forum from the "Anti-Sherdog" forum to the "Anti-Manliness" Forum. This place reminds me of an online tupperware party.

^^^^
Lame.

Very Lame

This place reminds me of an online tupperware party.

So you've been to an online tupperware party, Squezzy? I didn't know you were that kind of man.

Back