For not changing his signature for his friend, Art, Hound must...

Originally posted by MMA Trainer
So you've been to an online tupperware party, Squezzy? I didn't know you were that kind of man.

Questioning my manhood are we? See that might hold some weight if it actually came from a MAN, not a fruity Richard Simmons wannabe. Don't tug on the wrong cape son, cause I might have to drop bombs on your moms.

YeeeeeeH!!!! He said you're not a real man and something about your mom!!! I'm (one of) the best at saying stuff about people being not man enough and about their moms (and sisters, dads, etc.). So here we go!!!

Squezze, your mom told me that you have the tiniest dick she has ever seen. And she has seen a lot of dick in her life, as I am a fabulous pimp and I have been pimping your mother for over 15 years now. She doesn't bring in as much money as she used to, but I don't want to tell her to get lost. That would be just too hard. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew I denied her some regular income, so she could affort that swedish dick enlarger you asked for.

I got more in store, but I'll wait till you come with some sort of reply, so it's gonna be more fun.

Originally posted by Ralphage
YeeeeeeH!!!! He said you're not a real man and something about your mom!!! I'm (one of) the best at saying stuff about people being not man enough and about their moms (and sisters, dads, etc.). So here we go!!!

Squezze, your mom told me that you have the tiniest dick she has ever seen. And she has seen a lot of dick in her life, as I am a fabulous pimp and I have been pimping your mother for over 15 years now. She doesn't bring in as much money as she used to, but I don't want to tell her to get lost. That would be just too hard. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew I denied her some regular income, so she could affort that swedish dick enlarger you asked for.

I got more in store, but I'll wait till you come with some sort of reply, so it's gonna be more fun.

owned02.jpg

Back