For all you NFLers.......

Franklin U.

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I know I'm posting in UFC but its bit special and curious so I'm hoping for several opinions/ takes. If I get zero replies -I'll look stupid but it's ok, I've been there before.

I'll make it brief- K. Murray to D. Hopkins game winning hail Mary:

What was more impressive - the throw or the catch ?

I'll chime in later.

I know I'm posting in UFC but its bit special and curious so I'm hoping for several opinions/ takes. If I get zero replies -I'll look stupid but it's ok, I've been there before.

I'll chime in later.
I’d say the catch was most impressive because he mossed 3 defenders and one of them being a top 3 corner in Tre’davious White. But the way Murray got away from the defender to even throw the ball was just as good tbh.
<Flex1>

I’d say the catch was most impressive because he mossed 3 defenders and one of them being a top 3 corner in Tre’davious White. But the way Murray got away from the defender to even throw the ball was just as good tbh.
<Flex1>
I consider Hopkins a top 3 receiver ( maybe # 1) and that was one helluva grab and he did have 3 defenders around him. Heres the thing - he jumped just as high as the defenders around him and in 2020- even in hail Mary mode- , defense has to be careful ( interference).
Murray wasnt going to the right where he could really step into his throw. That pass was ridiculous and the trajectory of how it landed. A 50 yard knuckle ball going agsinst your / his grain.

That was f-ing crazy ( as the catch too but I lean towards the throw)

Once in a lifetime catch, just like Ronda is a once in a lifetime athlete

Aaron Rodgers had the better throw though
GloriousEvilHarpyeagle-max-1mb.gif

I'll chime in later.
wtf!
NFL-1.jpg

I think I get it now - you one of those Nancy boys who happens to like cage fighting.

It's ok, bro ...I wont judge you.
This thread is finally home.

I know you're scared of new places, but now maybe you can make some actual friends here. Your first ones ever! And i am judging you

This thread is finally home.

I know you're scared of new places, but now maybe you can make some actual friends here. Your first ones ever! And i am judging you
I'm not here to make friends ,lol. I'm ahead of the curve to your average sherdogger ( thatd be u) so that's a tough task u knob( knob not newb).That's not meant to my 15% sherdog brethren who actually have a clue ( like bendnvbreak- example).

Throw by far.

Murray was running laterally, the throw had to be against the direction of travel and he never set his feet. Roped it 50 yards right at Dhop AND high enough on arrival that it couldn't be batted down.

By comparison, Arod takes a 7 yard run up and is moving into the throw.

He's everything people wish Lamar was. If he can avoid getting hurt and learn to get small like Russel he could become something special.

Throw by far.

Murray was running laterally, the throw had to be against the direction of travel and he never set his feet. Roped it 50 yards right at Dhop AND high enough on arrival that it couldn't be batted down.

By comparison, Arod takes a 7 yard run up and is moving into the throw.

He's everything people wish Lamar was. If he can avoid getting hurt and learn to get small like Russel he could become something special.
Yes- a righty going left and throwing a looping 50 yarder with the up and down trajectory that hits its mark on a fucking dime.
One of thee most impressive passes I've ever seen... and then take his size and a 270 pounder breathing down his back into consideration.

Can't have the catch without the throw. They were both equally impressive to me, I love Kyler as the AZ QB. Right now I'd only put Mahomes ahead of him going forward.

Back