For all you NFLers.......

Rodgers is the king of the Hail Mary:

Not a true Hail Mary but still:

Manlet can suck a fat one.

The catch. I was daydreaming about it today...unbelievable. Great escape getting the ball off, but I think the miracle is the catch in between three defenders.

Rodgers to Janis is better.

Why? Janis isn't some fucking first stringer and Rodgers isn't a manlet.

@INeedARemedy @Trotsky @Deffid @JackWhite

I tell you else who has not been given ridiculous credit. Most people will give Dalvin cook credit for this viking turn around but if you really investigate, rookie receiver J.Jefferson has been the true catalist for breathing new life into their season.
After losing Diggs- cook,cuz, thielen and a bunch of question Marks ignited their season. This LSU rookie has quietly taken the place of Stephan Diggs along with a defense who has found some purpose and now are the 2nd best team in division....and at 4-5- season not quite over.
The rookie had his 4th 100 yard game last night and now if you have the vikings on your schedule, you just dont have to worry about Cook or Theilen ( who has slowed a tad). J.Jefferson has , unbelievably, filled the shoes of Diggs. A season changer on so many levels.

Also- watch this kid from USC. Pittman ( colts) is a 6 foot 4 shit brickhouse who has had a hand in making Rivers job alot easier as the Colts look to be a playoff team. He was like the 8th receiver chosen last year ( something like that) in a heavy receiver draft......so heavy, he was selected in 2nd round.

i nevdr understood what is appeal of this so called sport. no pro/rel so there is no value in wins or looses especialy looses. same plays over and over again

Back