• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For all those complaining about the Women's Main Event, look on the bright Side.

It will be really really hard to be hyped for that fight after stuff like Hendo/Machida.

This but mainly because I've been looking forward to this fight since it was rumored over a year ago as Hendo's welcome fight back to the UFC so I'm happy we finally get to see it.

But I'm not paying for Ronda Rousey...
because I never pay for PPV
that-s-fucking-illegal-o.gif

You aren't going to turn off the PPV. Nobody is, they'll all bitch and complain but everyone will tune in.

Nope, the minute that fight starts, I'm out.

yeah i'm sure the people who paid hundreds of dollars for their tickets are gonna leave right before the main event

Don't be so sure

Because everyone walked out of the main event title fight Ronda was in, right? Twice?

watch again, ALOT of empty seats

Very disappointed in you, Sherdoggers.. This is a historic and groundbreaking moment for not only MMA, but the world of sports as whole. Anyone who wants to "walk out" or "turn off the TV" before the main event is just sexist, and not a true fan of MMA. Rondaa Rousey is an extremely talented and entertaining fighter. She's an Olympic medalist for christ sakes. As a guy, I don't understand why so many other guys have to be so threatened and fearful of the thought of a girl who could kick your ass.

Why would you turn off something you paid for? Are you an idiot?

Cuz No one's payin for that "main-event", just Hendo/Machida & the rest of the card is probably gonna be stacked. I'm not buyin it cuz I won't support this abomination.

Yep, good idea. Seen as though I don't pay for individual events, only an annual subscription, I won't feel like I'm cheating myself either. But I'm not watching for Hendo/Machida alone, unless the card is stacked, I'll avoid completely and just find Hendo/Machida online the next day.

Why turn it off? It will be over in 1 minute. Just see it as the carnival side show it is and enjoy the armbar...

Back