• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For all those complaining about the Women's Main Event, look on the bright Side.

MeatheadFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I see it as an advantage to have it as the Main Event. As it's the last fight on the card, you can just turn it off after Hendo-Machida, rather than have to sit through a fight you don't care about. That's my plan. And if the rest of the card isn't worth the money, well, you know you'll be streaming it anyway.

I see it as an advantage to have it as the Main Event. As it's the last fight on the card, you can just turn it off after Hendo-Machida, rather than have to sit through a fight you don't care about. That's my plan. And if the rest of the card isn't worth the money, well, you know you'll be streaming it anyway.

You aren't going to turn off the PPV. Nobody is, they'll all bitch and complain but everyone will tune in.

This shit will be embarrasing because after the Mashida fight everyone will leave the arena and the women will fight alone... Shit, Dana screwed again...

This shit will be embarrasing because after the Mashida fight everyone will leave the arena and the women will fight alone... Shit, Dana screwed again...

yeah i'm sure the people who paid hundreds of dollars for their tickets are gonna leave right before the main event

Because everyone walked out of the main event title fight Ronda was in, right? Twice?

All these people bitching will still tune in to watch the fight.

You aren't going to turn off the PPV. Nobody is, they'll all bitch and complain but everyone will tune in.

Incorrect. The PPV is being turned off. Maybe if it was Cyborg I would watch, but since it isn't, forget it.

You guys are going to look so stupid when you post your ''omg that fight was a sick fight'' comments after ronda's fight

lol at people saying they would turn it off, nobody is gonna turn it off stop posturing to appear like a rebel badass. Its a fight, I will watch

It will be really really hard to be hyped for that fight after stuff like Hendo/Machida.

I don't like it over Hendo/Machida, but this is my attitude.

Lol at the people saying the guy won't turn it off. Don't be butthurt just because the man doesn't care for women's mma.

To be honest I'd rather watch womens 135lb than men 135lb and under.

Bring on Rhonda and the other cute women fighters!

the bright side is all the EPIC butthurt threads like this

nick-cage-lol.gif

That was in SF.

People don't pay for seats in SF? I admit to not watching the crowd during the fights but I think it would have been noticed if most of the arena cleaned out before hand.

Some people just look for things to complain about the UFC and MMA, IMO
Low PPV buys? OMG UFC sucks, nobody watches it, it's all watered down
Encompassing WEC? OMG, they're so small nobody will care about them
Including the flyweight division? OMG, my kid sister is like them
Having one scheduled WMMA fight? OMG, ruins all the other fights for me, won't watch it
Mentioning a superfight? OMG, GSP/Anderson Silva/Nick Diaz/Jon Jones are all scurred

Some people just need to relax, watch what you enjoy in MMA and not bitch about it

Back