Food prices getting to outrageous levels

it turns out that printing money has consequences, who knew

But but but Orange man bad. We needed to vote in a senile dumbass too scared to even really take questions ..

Say what you like about Trump as he was a douche but u never saw him hide.

In 10 years everything will be super cheap. Until that time, it could be a very turbulent road.

Smart move by biden, turn usa into what Canada has been like since the early 2000s.

Everything is overpriced here except a few fast food joints lol, but gotta eat healthy if u wanna live longer so ya

Its "weird" seeing all the people who spent 4 years of deflecting blame from Trump or defending him with he "doesn't control X" (sometimes rightfully so) completely 180 on their stance on what the president is responsible for as soon as its a new president they didn't want. :rolleyes:

no kidding…also so many that blamed everything on Trump now saying Biden doesn’t control this and that

Prices are up due to companies wanting major profits this year to make up for the Shut down of the COVID year. Problem with this is they will not lower prices if people keep paying the current price.

Soon you will all be crossing the border into Mexico hoping to start a better life

I remember when Trump was in charge that gas was so cheap they didn't know what to do with 100 million barrels of oil as the barrels were cheaper than the oil themselves.

That even during the peak of the shutdown of 2020, food was still super cheap.

I came to this thread for the incisive macroeconomic analysis. Not disappointed.

What is that dumb fuck Biden doing? Food prices is skyrocketing and the portions are getting smaller. Its not only the food. Gas prices and everything else, too. I didn't have this problem even during the pandemic last year.
it's called inflation how do you think they are going to get that PPP and stimulus money back.

Why dont you fuckers go to the WR?

I remember when Trump was in charge that gas was so cheap they didn't know what to do with 100 million barrels of oil as the barrels were cheaper than the oil themselves.

<BidenShutIt>

I went to Burger King today & you only get 8 chicken nuggets for $1.49 now :(.
We went there the other day and they told me this. I was pissed.

Back to the basics we go. Eggs,bread,pasta , sauce,milk.

So very true.

Who you telling. I found a small meat company that sells basic ass hot dogs , links, etc that sold their bacon for almost $5.

Back