Fond memories of a good president - post yours

That's not a peace prize...

It's a noble prize in literature. My point being the committee gives out awards all the time to people who probably are less qualified than others.

He got the award in 2009 and I don't recall Obama personally bombing hospitals.

maxresdefault.jpg

He did care about science and technology and did encourage a ton of youth to follow STEM degrees. The totally number of STEM graduates per year more than doubled over the course of the Obama presidency

obama-a-schoolx-large.jpg

01whletter1-master768.jpg
Was Clock Boy an example of this?

Obama was the first president to ever visit an Indian reservation. He went to Standing Rock ironically.

Normalizing relations with Cuba. Should have happened long ago, but previous presidents lacked political courage and didn't want to alienate Cuban-American voters in a swing state. Watch Cuba now become more free and capitalistic.

Obamacare. Yeah, it isn't very good. But it was an important first step.

Inauguration day on his first term was the peak. After that my dislike started with the Guantanamo failure and snowballed from there. Now that he's leaving I like him again.

He did care about science and technology and did encourage a ton of youth to follow STEM degrees. The total number of STEM graduates per year more than doubled over the course of the Obama presidency

obama-a-schoolx-large.jpg

01whletter1-master768.jpg
Obama does love "science."

President%2BObama%2Bon%2BTwitter%2B%2B%2BCool%2Bclock%2B%2BAhmed.%2BWant%2Bto%2Bbring%2Bit%2Bto%2Bthe%2BWhite%2BHouse%2B%2BWe%2Bshould%2Binspire%2Bmore%2Bkids%2Blike%2Byou%2Bto%2Blike%2Bscience.%2BIt%2Bs%2Bwhat%2Bmakes%2BAmerica%2Bgreat.%2B.png

Obamacare. Yeah, it isn't very good. But it was an important first step.
An important first step toward taxing the middle class, raising the middle class's monthly premiums, and getting the federal govt more involved in your health care.

thanks bush clinton, I sure came out nice after the housing crash, TIA obama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back