Following sale to Anthem Sports, AXS TV’s days covering MMA may be over

Fight Pass would be a better place for LFA since they might do viewership that matches or
exceeds there big 4 (Invicta,Glory Kickboxing,Pancrase & Cage Warriors).

I am happy to see this. I’ve been wanting Fight Pass to pick up LFA since I started watching MMA.
No more Sling subscription where you don;t even get replays.
Fight Pass could be so awesome if they just filled it ip with content. Scratch off Lumpinee stadium and it’s pretty slim pickings right now. Yeah, I watch Alaska FC, but it’s pretty ragtag. I always ask myself Am I Seeing the next Cannonier, right before some slopfest begins and answers my question with a No.
LFA would almost double the value of FP to me personally.

Dana, pick up LFA and I will still believe in you.

I am happy to see this. I’ve been wanting Fight Pass to pick up LFA since I started watching MMA.
Fight Pass could be so awesome if they just filled it ip with content. Scratch off Lumpinee stadium and it’s pretty slim pickings right now. Yeah, I watch Alaska FC, but it’s pretty ragtag. I always ask myself Am I Seeing the next Cannonier, right before some slopfest begins and answers my question with a No.

Alaska Fighting Championships is one of those things that is what it is a smaller promotion where
most of them fighting on the cards really don't make a living as full time fighters which means quality
ain't gonna be great but the participants try all things considered.

Alaska Fighting Championships is one of those things that is what it is a smaller promotion where
most of them fighting on the cards really don't make a living as full time fighters which means quality
ain't gonna be great but the participants try all things considered.
Yes, and that’s why I keep watching it.

But will they ever produce another Cannonier?

And does Cannonier take Hermansson? My gut says so, but I need to look into it.

I am at the point where after being a DirecTV customer for over 20 years I am ready to cut the cord with so much of the stuff I watch streaming only now. AXS TV is one of the few channels that I can't get over the air with an antenna that had a regular show I cared about with AXS TV Fights on most Friday nights. If they go to Fight Pass or another streaming service I have it makes the decision even easier. Although I think Fight Pass already has a lot of value as it is with Invicta FC, Glory Kickboxing, CES MMA, Cage Warriors and some other promotions that I enjoy already there.

I've been recording the LFA fights for years. I will admit, many times they sit in a folder unwatched, but I still mourn the loss of yet another MMA on mainstream TV going the way of Streaming. I feel certain, either the UFC will pick it up or DAZN will. I'd love to see ESPN + pick it up since I recently canceled my UFC Fight PASS and my DAZN Subscription, but I won't hold my breath.

Fight Pass is too cheap for me to complain about. But I’m going bitch anyway.

Broadway Boxing and Lumpinee aren;t cutting it for me. Fight Pass needs to scoop up all the 2nd-tier promotions, including LFA, ACA and KSW. It still feels like the average week doesn’t have a single event for me to watch. Feels like.

BTW, who are the people who pay for the obscure regional PPV’s on FITE? Does anyone really shell out 12.99 for a card that’s 1-1 records top to bottom? When you’ve got One FC charging zero? Yet somehow FITE is in business.

Bitching done.

I've been recording the LFA fights for years. I will admit, many times they sit in a folder unwatched, but I still mourn the loss of yet another MMA on mainstream TV going the way of Streaming. I feel certain, either the UFC will pick it up or DAZN will. I'd love to see ESPN + pick it up since I recently canceled my UFC Fight PASS and my DAZN Subscription, but I won't hold my breath.

DAZN really needs to step it up with MMA. They’ve lost FNG and a couple other things, and now it’s just Bellator and Combate.

The end of an era.

DAZN really needs to step it up with MMA. They’ve lost FNG and a couple other things, and now it’s just Bellator and Combate.
They just had a FNG card this past weekend and they have KSW 50 in English tomorrow which is an awesome addition to the roster as well as the frequent Combate Americas cards and also EFC & Road FC cards, not to mention Bellator. I also watch a lot of boxing too, so for me $99/year is well worth it.

Last edited:
There definitely should be an lfa thread tonight. Where is it?

I haven't watched mma on axs in years, so I feel kind of responsible lol. I turn it on the dvr tonight, and I see kruk and miletich talking about how mma on axs is done.

Still remember the inside mma days. They lost it when they went full UFC shill, when 75% UFC shill would have been enough. That might have actually hurt mma on this channel generally.

This forum has really died since I left lol. This place used to be busy. I guess I'm usually ahead of the curve, but it's kind of sad.

back when AXS was first getting into MMA, I watched every show they put on just about. MMA was the reason I had AXS. Sucks big time for those who still watched regularly.

They just had a FNG card this past weekend and they have KSW 50 in English tomorrow which is an awesome addition to the roster as well as the frequent Combate Americas cards and also EFC & Road FC cards, not to mention Bellator. I also watch a lot of boxing too, so for me $99/year is well worth it.
what? ok got to go take a look.

btw anyone see that guy Joaquin Buckley on LFA tonight? God dang!

This is really bad news. I would assume fight pass picks them up quickly. Soares has a great relationship with dana. I liked dvr'ing them and watching them on sunday or when i could. Lfa is the feeder league to the ufc. It might as well be the weekly contender series.

what? ok got to go take a look.

btw anyone see that guy Joaquin Buckley on LFA tonight? God dang!

Other dude was literally a punching bag with zero head movement. Went back and watched it twice.. He threw ONE body kick lol.. No punches. He literally ate 25 punches without throwing one back. I'm thinking one of the first shots hurt him, so he went on some weird auto pilot where,all his body remembered to do was walk forward. Buckley has hard and fast punches.

Back