Crime Foiled Radical Islamist from Georgia (the U.S. state) ACTUALLY wanted to blow up Capitol Hill

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The White House, more specifically, with an anti-tank rocket.
FBI: Man wanted to attack White House with antitank rocket

AP News said:
ATLANTA (AP) — A Georgia man who traded his car for an antitank rocket and explosives in a plot to storm the White House is under arrest, authorities said.

Hasher Jallal Taheb, 21, of Cumming, was arrested in an FBI sting operation Wednesday and is charged with attempting to damage or destroy a building owned by the United States using fire or an explosive, U.S. Attorney Byung J. “BJay” Pak said.

It wasn’t immediately clear whether Taheb had an attorney who could comment on the allegations.

The FBI set up the sting after a local law enforcement agency said in March that it got a tip from someone who said Taheb had become radicalized, changed his name and planned to travel abroad, according to an FBI agent’s affidavit filed in court.

Taheb told the undercover agent he had never shot a gun but could learn easily and also said he had watched some videos of how grenades explode, authorities said.

The affidavit says Taheb told a confidential FBI source in October that he planned to travel abroad for “hijra,” which the agent wrote refers to traveling to territory controlled by the Islamic State. Because he didn’t have a passport, he couldn’t travel abroad and told the FBI source that he wanted to carry out an attack in the U.S. against the White House and the Statue of Liberty.

He met with the undercover agent and the FBI source multiple times last month and was also in frequent contact using an encrypted messaging application, the affidavit says.

During one meeting with the agent and the source, Taheb “advised that if they were to go to another country, they would be one of many, but if they stayed in the United States, they could do more damage,” the affidavit says. Taheb “explained that jihad was an obligation, that he wanted to do as much damage as possible, and that he expected to be a ‘martyr,’ meaning he expected to die during the attack.”

At another meeting, he showed the undercover agent a hand-drawn diagram of the ground floor of the West Wing of the White House and detailed a plan for attack, the affidavit says. He asked the undercover agent to obtain the weapons and explosives needed to carry out the attack, and they discussed selling or exchanging their cars to pay for them.

Taheb told the undercover agent they needed a “base” where they could regroup and where he could record a video to motivate people: “He stated he would be the narrator, clips of oppressed Muslims would be shown, and American and Israeli flags would be burned in the background.”

Last week, Taheb told the undercover agent he wanted to pick up weapons this week and drive directly to Washington to carry out the attack, investigators said.

Taheb said they would approach the White House from the back road, causing a distraction for police and then would proceed into the White House, using an antitank weapon to blow open a door and then take down as many people and do as much damage as possible, the affidavit says.

Taheb met with the FBI source and undercover agent on Wednesday in a parking lot in Buford to exchange their cars for semi-automatic assault rifles, three explosive devices with remote detonators and an anti-tank rocket, the affidavit says.

A second FBI source met them and inspected the vehicles, and a second FBI undercover agent arrived in a tractor trailer with weapons and explosives that had been rendered inert by the FBI. The undercover agent and Taheb talked about the guns, how to arm and detonate the explosives and how to use the antitank rocket, the affidavit says.

Taheb and the undercover agent and FBI source whom he believed to be part of his group turned over their car keys to the second confidential source and then loaded the inert explosives and guns into a rental vehicle, the affidavit says. Then, after they got into the car and closed the doors, agents arrested Taheb.
I think it's hilarious he tried to sell his cars in exchange for a rocket launcher, explosives, and guns. What a confused extremist. He is American af. Should have loved it here.

So many of these "Muslim Extremists" and "Jihadi-Inspired Extremists" never rack up a body count because they aren't satisfied to just go shoot some random people in a church. They have serious ambitions with their terrorism. 126 incidents on record total (for all terrorist types-- successful or unsuccessful) since Trump took office through the last day of 2017. Obviously it will take them time to continue compiling data for 2018 and 2019, but add one more to the pile:
https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?expanded=no&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=&start_year=2016&start_month=1&start_day=20&end_year=2017&end_month=12&end_day=31&dtp2=all&sAttack=0&sAttack=1&success=yes&country=217&region=1&weapon=1,2,6,7,5,8,9,4,12,3,11,13,10&attack=2,1,3,7,4,5,6,8,9&target=5,6,1,8,9,7,2,10,11,4,12,13,3,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22&ob=GTDID&od=desc&page=1&count=100#results-table

Notice the emboldened in red. Don't be intimidated by all the "Islamophobia" identity politics shenanigans that get pushed in unrelated but similar instances like the "Apartment Patty" debacle. If something doesn't seem right about someone: report it. It isn't a crime against humanity for someone to get checked out by our LEOs. This isn't the same thing as a politically motivated public trial with aims at a kangaroo court. A conversation is just a conversation. Vigilance isn't bigotry.

stay-frosty-my-5b21f5.jpg

Last edited:
Why the hell would a terrorist pick Georgia to settle in???

I can't even tell if he was foreign born by the article so he might be have just been born there. He's only 21.

Especially after that group of islamic terrorists was found in the woods outside of Atlanta a few years back. They were making bombs in the woods of the deep south. All that was left of them was some bloody clothes and their gear.

Cause of death: Eaten by wild pig boars.

th

Especially after that group of islamic terrorists was found in the woods outside of Atlanta a few years back. They were making bombs in the woods of the deep south. All that was left of them was some bloody clothes and their gear.

th

Per the FBI he didn't have a passport so it's possible he was a radicalized citizen.

It's pretty common for US citizens to not have passports. Why would you want to go anywhere else?

th

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL, I forgot about that.

The thoughts that ran through their head moments before death must have been fascinating.

A) Allah was right, pigs suck

B) There is no Allah

<TheWire1>

Hasher Jallal Taheb

dat dere is a southern boy's name if I ever heard one.

AKA the FBI found some 70 IQ moron to railroad to make them look good.

AKA the FBI found some 70 IQ moron to railroad to make them look good.

Yea he was just some innocent boy trying to just get by and the FBI picked him from all the people in the country to fuck with and frame.

Is this a religious thing or do you just need to put down the pipe.

Yea he was just some innocent boy trying to just get by and the FBI picked him from all the people in the country to fuck with and frame.

Is this a religious thing or do you just need to put down the pipe.

Take a look at some of the terrorist incidents on those interactive maps.

“Cletus from the interior of Alabama who can’t read or write and has an 8th grade education planned to hijack an F-16 and fly it to the White House.”

Phew, good work there boys, that was a close one.

Take a look at some of the terrorist incidents on those interactive maps.

“Cletus from the interior of Alabama who can’t read or write and has an 8th grade education planned to hijack an F-16 and fly it to the White House.”

Phew, good work there boys, that was a close one.

So they should just ignore people like that and hope they are never able to do what they want to.

I’m all for holding the governments feet to the fire over intrapement but they should definitely stop these people.

How do you feel about Ruby Ridge?

th

holy moly, is this true? I searched "terrorist killed by wild boars", and this was all I found.

https://nypost.com/2017/04/26/wild-boar-stampede-crushes-isis-fighters/

killed by a stampede of wild boars in Northern Iraq.

So they should just ignore people like that and hope they are never able to do what they want to.

I’m all for holding the governments feet to the fire over intrapement but they should definitely stop these people.

How do you feel about Ruby Ridge?

Like I said, I’ve looked over those interactive terrorist incident maps, and the majority of the “incidents” is some poverty stricken simpleton from nowhere with absolutely no chance, and probably no intention, of accomplishing whatever grandiose plot the Undercover FBI agent got him to say into a microphone. It’s a joke. Especially when they roll these incidents out like we were seconds away from another 9/11.

I’m not saying they never catch anyone dangerous, just that often it’s clearly a railroad of some backwater simpleton.

I would have to refresh my memory on the details of Ruby Ridge to comment.

holy moly, is this true? I searched "terrorist killed by wild boars", and this was all I found.

https://nypost.com/2017/04/26/wild-boar-stampede-crushes-isis-fighters/

killed by a stampede of wild boars in Northern Iraq.
Look up that fire under a highway in Atlanta that caused all kinds of traffic hell. That is about the time the bodies were discovered.

FYI: I always tell the truth to the best of my abilities at every given moment.

Pork love human meat, especially the moooslim cuts.

Back