Flyweights suck because they dont finish right?

uh huh, the only one.

Cause Joe B hasn't been packing power on dudes lately.

at least they fight with heart and tecnique, 99% of sherdoggers are fat drunk rednecks trying to be tough when the truth is any FW would beat the s*** outta them

the FLW's would give them the perosh face.

at least they fight with heart and tecnique, 99% of sherdoggers are fat drunk rednecks trying to be tough when the truth is any FW would beat the s*** outta them

Are you a little person?? cause it sounds like you're taking all this stuff to the heart :icon_twis

Are you a little person?? cause it sounds like you're taking all this stuff to the heart :icon_twis

Are you a stupid person? Cause it looks like you may be mentally handicapped. :icon_lol:

Wouldn't mind seeing an updated version but this is factual stuff:
How-UFC-Fights-End-2013-Edition.jpg

As this shows the finish rate for flyweights is on par with the next few weight classes.

Actually it shows them on par with 145 for finishes and every other division shits on them

Flyweight haters would get their shit pushed in by one. Dodson would KO them stiff benavidez would liver shot them and they'd shit their pants and MM would break their arm

The fact that you don't realize that he is an anomaly is funny. I'm not saying that they aren't exciting, but it isn't because there are a high proportion of KO-capable fighters compared to other divisions.

Flyweights suck because they're always in exciting action packed fights without gassing after 1 round and no lay n pray.

Also I hope we see Sergio Pettis and kid horiguchi at flyweight in the near future. Plus Jorgensen gonna bring it.

It's not so much that they don't have finishes, it's the perception that they can't finish me (the casual fan) in a fight.

When I look at someone like Anthony Pettis, I am thinking that guy will seriously fuk me up if we were ever to meet in a dark alley he would kick my ribs off. But if I saw Demetrious Johnson, I would think, hmm maybe i'll stand a chance even if I don't, i'll think I would survive. But someone like GSP would absolutely maul me.

That's the difference. Flyweights are just not larger than life that makes it easy for most people to go "wow, that guy is scary."

That's was my objective opinion.
But I am small myself so I love watching the flyweights.

It's not so much that they don't have finishes, it's the perception that they can't finish me (the casual fan) in a fight.

When I look at someone like Anthony Pettis, I am thinking that guy will seriously fuk me up if we were ever to meet in a dark alley he would kick my ribs off. But if I saw Demetrious Johnson, I would think, hmm maybe i'll stand a chance even if I don't, i'll think I would survive. But someone like GSP would absolutely maul me.

That's the difference. Flyweights are just not larger than life that makes it easy for most people to go "wow, that guy is scary."

Why are you thinking about guys kicking the shit out of you? Just watch the fights and appreciate the MMArtistry.

Trust me when I say Dodson, Lineker, and Benavidez would put you, I, and the rest of Sherdog to bed with one perfect punch. Those dudes hit hard as fuck.

Now if you said that about women's MMA, I could understand.

Wouldn't mind seeing an updated version but this is factual stuff:
How-UFC-Fights-End-2013-Edition.jpg

As this shows the finish rate for flyweights is on par with the next few weight classes.

no it doesn't did you even look at the graph?

it's the lowest at 38%
featherweight is next at 39%

both of these are way lower than all the other divisions which are at 50% or higher

no it doesn't did you even look at the graph?

it's the lowest at 38%
featherweight is next at 39%

both of these are way lower than all the other divisions which are at 50% or higher
Flyweight is at 52% after 27 fights, but stats like these are ultimately useless because they don't take into account near finishes.

Dodson vs Montague - TKO
Cariaso vs Santos - TKO
Benavidez vs Jussier - TKO
Ali vs Vini - TKO
Elliot vs Gaudinot - DEC
Lineker vs Tome - TKO
McCall vs Santos - DEC
Johnson vs Moraga - SUB
Lineker vs Azamat - TKO
Formiga vs Cariaso - DEC
Benavidez vs BC - TKO
Harris vs GOmez - DEC
Benavidez vs McCall - DEC
DJ vs Dodson - DEC
Moraga vs Cariaso - SUB
Elliot vs Papazian - DEC
Lineker vs Urushitani - DEC
Dodson vs Formiga - TKO
BC vs Harris - SUB
DJ vs Benavidez - DEC
Moraga vs Gomez - TKO
Cariaso vs Ferguson - DEC
DJ vs McCall - DEC
Dodson vs Elliot - DEC
Gaudinot vs Lineker - SUB
Benavidez vs Urushitani - TKO
Johnson vs McCall - DEC

This just proves how ignorant the FLW haters who never watched FLW fights yet say there boring are. No other division has fighters running around for give rounds throwing with little or no ground game which seems to be what most of those Same fans want in larger divisions.

Back