Flyweights suck because they dont finish right?

JustinvR

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
*cough* JD just won KO of the Night, again... *cough*

jdko1.gif

He's like the only one at that weight class that is knocking fools silly.

Gtfo of here with these midgets, you queer! I could beat both of them at the same time!

dude, i would beat ali bagautinov on the way to the bathroom, beat up john dodson while taking a piss, dispose of benavidez while washing my hands, and then demolish demetrious johnson while drying my hands

2 ez come at me flyweights

They suck because they're tiny and there isn't much talent. Only in ashitty division can an unknown guy with like 5 losses coming from TUF be a top fighter within a year or two

They suck because they're tiny and there isn't much talent. Only in ashitty division can an unknown guy with like 5 losses coming from TUF be a top fighter within a year or two

Dodson was top 10 flyweight before tuf...but it is a small talent pool.
Like HW the good guys are head and shoulders above the rest.

900x900px-LL-7504b074_not-sure-if-troll-sica-meme-generator-not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-very-stupid-8576ae.jpeg

people always feel such a strong need to defend the flyweights. Good to see someone sticking up for the little guy (ZING!)

Cromier fights like a flyweight.. Dodson fights and finishes people like a true Heavyweight...Ergo Cromier should drop to 125 and Dodson should move up to HW

KO's in the divsions below 155 are like when lightning strikes a human being.. it happens very rarely

That argument has always had little validation, they 125ers have always been exciting.

interesting fact: Demetrious Johnson has more KO's on his record than Cain Velasquez.

Wouldn't mind seeing an updated version but this is factual stuff:
How-UFC-Fights-End-2013-Edition.jpg

As this shows the finish rate for flyweights is on par with the next few weight classes.

at least they fight with heart and tecnique, 99% of sherdoggers are fat drunk rednecks trying to be tough when the truth is any FW would beat the s*** outta them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back