• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Floyd v Dana: Shots Fired!

It's the media AND Dana, you're in LALA land if you think he doesnt keep this shit going on and on and on.

Typical, only seeing things one way. Not even worth arguing. If you can't see that Floyd has taken shots at mma and mma fighters over the years you're being a blind fanboy.

This is old and it's not even really Floyd taking a shot at Dana. He's describing the transformation that everyone who has been paying attention already knows Dana has gone through over the last 15-20 years.

This is old and it's not even really Floyd taking a shot at Dana. He's describing the transformation that everyone who has been paying attention already knows Dana has gone through over the last 15-20 years.

Everyone already knew that Dana started out in boxing, then managing a few fighters. Everyone has to start somewhere so I'm not sure why this is looked at negatively?

Everyone already knew that Dana started out in boxing, then managing a few fighters. Everyone has to start somewhere so I'm not sure why this is looked at negatively?

I'm talking about the transformation of Dana's persona/appearance from his early ZUFFA days to the TUF era. People have mocked it for as long as I've posted on sherdog and well before that, as well.

I'm talking about the transformation of Dana's persona/appearance from his early ZUFFA days to the TUF era. People have mocked it for as long as I've posted on sherdog and well before that, as well.

Who doesn't change looks as they age? Tons of people lose their hair and shave their head, Floyd included. Pretty petty if you ask me.

Who doesn't change looks as they age? Tons of people lose their hair and shave their head, Floyd included. Pretty petty if you ask me.

Just about all the public shots that Dana, Floyd, or anyone in combat sports take at each other can accurately be described as petty. Dana did clearly change his persona and appearance to fit in with the douchebaggery of the TUF era. Petty or not it is at least a little funny.

Just about all the public shots that Dana, Floyd, or anyone in combat sports take at each other can accurately be described as petty. Dana did clearly change his persona and appearance to fit in with the douchebaggery of the TUF era. Petty or not it is at least a little funny.

I agree the whole mma and boxing thing is petty and silly. Perhaps he just wanted a fresh start, who knows. A little humorous I suppose.

You've never seen people change personas as they age?
Sometimes it is hard to tell if you're being funny or if you are really this defensive.

He went from being a nerdy dorky kind of guy, to being a belligerent tough guy one steroids. It is not a big deal, some people just find humor in it.

Sometimes it is hard to tell if you're being funny or if you are really this defensive.

He went from being a nerdy dorky kind of guy, to being a belligerent tough guy one steroids. It is not a big deal, some people just find humor in it.

A little of both if I'm being honest lol. I never looked at him as a tough guy, he's brash and unfiltered but I wouldn't consider that being tough.

Someone could say "Dana was drunk when he plowed thru that ladys living room." And your reply would be "Well at least he fuckin honked whats he suppose to do?"

lol not at all, I just don't view him as a tough guy. Maybe where you're from, not where I'm from.

I'm the tough guy where im from.

Can't argue with that lol Why did that line remind me of something that Chael Sonner would say? Hmmm and you're both from the pacific northwest correct? lol

Can't argue with that lol Why did that line remind me of something that Chael Sonner would say? Hmmm and you're both from the pacific northwest correct? lol
Yea but im from the tough side.
I only got 3 meals a day growing up.

Back