Floyd responds to Conor ... and Conor replies lol **updated**

Doubt you find 200,000 legit Irishmen that know of Colin. Most of Colin's legion of "Irish" fans are "Irish" in so much that they are German Irish Murph and Sully from Lowell Massachusetts, but they ain't Irish brah, so you'd have to have your street fight in Boston or something.

Believe it or not, Conor is not that popular in Ireland among ordinary people.
But, he is hugely popular among Irish Scobies ("Chavs" for our UK viewers) and Knackers. Plus, he is connected with one particularly vicious European drug gang, based in Ireland and Spain.
So, hypothetically, if Floyd showed up in Dublin with his steroid-monkeys could Conor summon a horde of degenerates which would make the orcs at Helms Deep proud?
Well the answer to that is.. yes. Yes he could.

Out of interest, pre or post fight, did a single black person take McGregor's side? Its a very interesting dynamic, that is evident even here on Sherdog. Even the most hardcore black MMA fans will just side with Mayweather, whereas white boxing fans didn't want Mcgregor to win.

Makes u think

Let's not get racist.
That "boxing" match was shit-show to bilk money out of MMA fans.
And it worked. But it won't work a second time...
Unless Floyd steps into the Octogon, I heard his wrestling is a 7.

Let's not get racist.
That "boxing" match was shit-show to bilk money out of MMA fans.
And it worked. But it won't work a second time...
Unless Floyd steps into the Octogon, I heard his wrestling is a 7.

So...no then? Making an observation about potential racism isnt racist. You could tell guys like Stephen A Smith were pretty angry with Floyd for what they perceived as him giving McGregor a break/life changing payday. After a while, u get to wondering

So you think a street fight is like in the movies. AKA you don’t get out much.

I get out plenty ...

You sound like the type of person in group three that think they win street fights because you and your friends jumped someone.
How can you not understand the difference between two guys fighting and a person getting jumped by multiple others is behind me. Both happen in real life. I can't break it down any simpler then I did for you already.

Last edited:
IMAFIGHTER.jpg

SWEET.jpg

One is a 49/0 boxer that people call the greatest, another is a debut 0/0 boxer that they said would never lay a finger on said guy. Guess which one is which :D

I get out plenty ...

You sound like the type of person in group three that think they win street fights because him and his friends jumped someone.
How can you not understand the difference between two guys fighting and a person getting jumped by multiple others is behind me. Both happen in real life. I can't break it down any simpler then I did for you already.

Less movies more real life for you

I get out plenty ...

You sound like the type of person in group three that think they win street fights because him and his friends jumped someone.

Floyd fans are like "His bodyguards would protect him bro....Floyd wins bro".

Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back