Mcgregor replies:

BC9A9512-5282-4C49-B0AE-619BE2C7CDA3.jpeg
8AF9C860-26A6-4F99-A4DD-F05010DC0BAF.jpeg

Also....
AF951D09-9785-417B-94AD-AD8EAB0DBAA7.jpeg

757A639A-5B00-48A8-9663-D7E679B27F07.jpeg

Last edited:
Conor would kill Floyd in a street fight

It’s insane how one of the best mma fighters of all time went into boxing and gave the best boxer of all time a good fight. Really shows how amazing and special Conor is. Truly a once in a life time athlete.

Long live King Conor. The greatest mma fighter of all time. Conor bless us all

Last edited:

It’s insane how one of the best mma fighters of all time went into boxing and gave the best boxer of all time a good fight. Really shows how amazing and special Conor is. Truly a once in a life time athlete.

6B7A707D-820B-4FC8-9A30-76DF3B793713.jpeg

Nope, in a street fight Floyd's beastly bodyguards would stomp manlet Conor into a coma before he came close to touching Floyd.

Floyd easily wins in a street fight or boxing.

Nope, in a street fight Floyd's beastly bodyguards would stomp manlet Conor into a coma before he came close to touching Floyd.

Floyd easily wins in a street fight or boxing.
Misunderstood what I mean. I mean a 1 on 1 street fight

Do people really still think he gave him a good fight? He would beat him in a street fight but Floyd carried him in that fight

Easiest 9 figures you ever made? It should have been even easier.

Imagine Floyd lasting 25 minutes in an MMA fight against a GOAT contender lol.

I see. So, what does Conor's ballsack taste like?

Last edited:
Misunderstood what I mean. I mean a 1 on 1 street fight

Lol at "1 on 1" street fight against someone as rich and famous as Floyd who is surrounded by bodyguards and a huge posse.

What you mean is an MMA rules fight started under fair circumstances and a fair location. That's not how street fights work.

In a street fight Floyd could easily kill Conor without lifting a finger.

Post 1 clean, full power punch that Conor landed.

I guarantee you can't. Because he never landed one.

Also, Conor is not even one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time. He's probably not even top 10.

Lol at "1 on 1" street fight against someone as rich and famous as Floyd who is surrounded by bodyguards and a huge posse.

What you mean is an MMA rules fight started under fair circumstances and a fair location. That's not how street fights work.

In a street fight Floyd could easily kill Conor without lifting a finger.
What’s so hard to understand about a 1 on 1 street fight? Lol. Strange logic you have

You fools do realize what's going on right now?

Conor is going to set up a rematch with Mister Wife Beater for big-dick money.

And people are going to fucking watch it.

#lame

The only good thing is that Mayweather will know this cow is milked bone dry and brutalize Conor from ding to ding. I predict 2nd round KO loss for CM.

In a street fight Floyd's goons just shoot Conor dead
tenor.gif

These two probably texted right before this. “Lets go on twitter and stir up some publicity for my next fight and get them excited for the rematch between us”

mj-laughing.gif

That wasn't a competitive fight, Mayweather carried him to make it look like a contest.

Floyd is saved by the ruleset. If they fought even under London Prizefighing Rules or Jack Broughton's 7 Rules of Prizefighing, Conor would have kill him. No MMA needed.

Back