Floyd not training for Conor fight is one of the BIGGEST MYTHS in Sherdog history

Some of you idiots are naive

Conor was breathing with his mouth open within the first 3 rounds

He was NOT out boxing anyone

Yes he landed shots, but 99% of them barley tickled Floyd

Have any of you fuckers actually fought or been to a gym to spar?

It's well known that a novice/ inexperienced fighter will come out aggressive and blow his load early, especially early in rounds

the more experienced fighter will cover up whilst marching forward, taking as little damage as possible and breaking the other guy down bit by bit

It's as much about breaking a fighter mentally, as it is physically

Floyd barley threw any punches in the first 3 rounds and he has NEVER thrown such little output before

Are you guys seriously trying to say that Conor was more dangerous than,

Diego
Jose
Zab
Oscar
Ricky
Shane
Canelo
Marcos
Manny

lol

Some former boxers gave Conor credit, because he was a novice and it would look like sour grapes for them to say that Floyd wasn't taking it seriously

But for anyone who has watched Floyd's fights (I have watched all his fights since about 99-00), will know that Floyd abandoned his usual style and fought like ' a mexican' because he was under no threat

If he went out the same way against someone like Manny or Shane? He would have his lights turned out within 2 or 3 rounds

Floyd was having fun in there, as he knew he would never get the opportunity to fight again and he was playing with his food

dinyw4tuqaapqio.jpg

Best post here. TS is a retarded irish child.

Best post here. TS is a retarded irish child.

I'm a retarded Irish Adult myself haha

But naw man, Stevie Wonder can see what went on with that fight

Only delusional Conor Fans actually think that Floyd was really trying

Floyd trains all year...When not even fighting.
I dislike the man's style but there's no denying he's a mf-ing machine.

The man did everything he could to show he didn't train for McGregor fight, but in reality he trained day and night for that fight. You think a professional fighter who trained all his life for fights decided to suddenly take it easy?

The man was shredded for that fight. He trained his ass off, and still got outboxed by Conor in 3 rounds. Listen, Conor would expose floyd if there were MMA gloves. Boxers can fight with MMA gloves because they break their hands too easy. Years of having protection on their fists deteriorated their hand cartilage.
You seem to have no proof other than it hurts your feelings less to think this

Back