Floyd Mayweather Sr on Ronda Rousey: "That woman needs to shut up"

I've never clicked on an article about Rousey and Mayweather and never will.

Ronda would be out cold in less than 20 seconds

You are correct. And I can't even imagine what Floyd Jr. would do to her face. She really needs to shut her little mouth with these unprovoked verbal attacks. She's apparently learned how to hit a punching bag and ko'd one amateur fighter in Bethe, and now she wants to swap hands with Floyd Mayweather? They need to set up an exhibition boxing match with these two. Her total destruction and humiliation would be delicious.

This whole thing is just getting boring, as soon as RRR loses all this talk will stop.

Problem is she ain't losing anytime soon.

Mayweather wins this war of words forever after his "I don't know who HE is..."

You are correct. And I can't even imagine what Floyd Jr. would do to her face. She really needs to shut her little mouth with these unprovoked verbal attacks. She's apparently learned how to hit a punching bag and ko'd one amateur fighter in Bethe, and now she wants to swap hands with Floyd Mayweather? They need to set up an exhibition boxing match with these two. Her total destruction and humiliation would be delicious.

MMA preferable, so there is no excuses after. Won't be much difference, either will end the same way.

Most interesting part of the interview to me is about De La Hoya. When boxing personalities talk about fighters, they tend to get more into the technical side of things, whereas our talking heads often talk more about who would beat who/how tough this person/indestructible.... lots of superlatives about machoism, usually.

I think the Manny Stewards and Mayweathers and Teddy Atlas' have been in the fight game so long, and its a deep field sport that that's been around forever, and starts athletes in their young childhood - most of that macho angle is just taken for granted, and what's left is strategy. We're still a little bit amazed that our guys will go through hell.

This all in a general sense.

You know you need to shut up when people in an MMA forum agree with Floyd SR over the biggest MMA star

Why does Floyd even respond? She is just using his name for more attention, he doesn't need this. I'm not even a Floyd fan either, but seriously this is just ridiculous. Bored little media leeches running back and forth between the 2 and shoving microphones in their face and provoking. It's not news, it's amateurs creating "feuds" For attention.

Ok, i'm not commenting anymore!

That's not floyd, that's his dad. I'm sure floyd doesn't tell him what to do. I'm sure floyd didn't tell him to do the interview....

Im a huge Rousey fan but her constant shit talking about Floyd is just annoying.

Ronda just needs to knock it off with the "tough bitch" gimmick.

It's run its course.

Lol i just pictured how he would actually sound saying.

*long pause* that uhhhhhhh..... That.....uh...... What is she ...uh....woman? Uh......that woman......uh.... Needs to....uh shut up. *closes his eyes. Shakes his head while waving his finger at the camera.

Reminds the camera that his hands are fast

Somewhere in there, you need to include the break where he opens a bag of snacks and starts eating.

Seriously, Ronda needs to stop bullying mayweather or his dad is going to kick her ass.

Floyd Sr trying to build a name off of Rousey

Back