Floyd Mayweather Sr on Ronda Rousey: "That woman needs to shut up"

I agree with him.

This whole thing is just getting boring, as soon as RRR loses all this talk will stop.

Do people still actually think she could beat Floyd?

I don't even like the Mayweathers but he is right.

This is some realitiyTV-level shit and imo embarassing to MMA.

He is right you know
It's getting embarrassing and she represents MMA

Lol i just pictured how he would actually sound saying.

*long pause* that uhhhhhhh..... That.....uh...... What is she ...uh....woman? Uh......that woman......uh.... Needs to....uh shut up. *closes his eyes. Shakes his head while waving his finger at the camera.

Reminds the camera that his hands are fast

Why does Floyd even respond? She is just using his name for more attention, he doesn't need this. I'm not even a Floyd fan either, but seriously this is just ridiculous. Bored little media leeches running back and forth between the 2 and shoving microphones in their face and provoking. It's not news, it's amateurs creating "feuds" For attention.

Ok, i'm not commenting anymore!

Lmfao hot damn! As much as I'm annoyed with this Floyd/Ronda thing I'll admit, that really made me laugh.

It would be pretty stupid of her to shut up considering how much publicity she gets by running her mouth about Mayweather.

It would be pretty stupid of her to shut up considering how much publicity she gets by running her mouth about Mayweather.

This, and acknowledging her is probably the best way to ensure she will continue to do so.

Correct. Build your own reputation and fame, stop trying to piggyback. You'd get clocked before you could even get in clinching range.

This has been dragged out way too long.

ok, lets stop posting these irrelevant threads

and i bet the mayweather family knows how to shut up a woman

Why does Floyd even respond? She is just using his name for more attention, he doesn't need this. I'm not even a Floyd fan either, but seriously this is just ridiculous. Bored little media leeches running back and forth between the 2 and shoving microphones in their face and provoking. It's not news, it's amateurs creating "feuds" For attention.

Ok, i'm not commenting anymore!

It's more like media trying to ride with Ronda's statement and get some reaction from Floyd camp...news is $$$...media likes $$$...

Back