Media Floyd Mayweather Just Got a Hair and Beard Transplant

Is beard not hair?
482469.jpg

What? What breaking news. Any man who does that is a weirdo. Just like our President Joe Biden and his many facelifts and hair plugs and new teeth all to make him appear not like whatever you call the male version of an old decrepit witch.

I don’t believe that about Floyd though. And I had no idea you could get beard transplants. That’s too funny.

When MGK said Em's 'beard was weird' Floy felt that the most.

Hair transplants often don't work out in the long-term. They can actually cause your existing hair to fall out. There's a couple different types of transplants and the cost is ridiculous. I looked them up for a family member a few years back and read about some of their procedures and price points.

Doesn’t grow thick enough for his liking?

My cousin grows like 4 pussy hairs on each cheek and he’s 24.
Loool, my older bro is the same way. Dude's got some osteoporosis strength facial hair.

Could mean he's gonna bring back PBF against Logan and look to make a statement

I don't know if this shows that you can't find happiness through money or if money can, in fact, buy happiness.

Loool, my older bro is the same way. Dude's got some osteoporosis strength facial hair.

Lmao, my cuz literally did just have like 4 hairs on each cheek, But he recently finally grew this thin ass chinstrap and hits the barber up all the time and flexes that weak ass beard. He swears he’s on some Rick Ross level shit <Lmaoo>

his beard hair looks off to me in that first pic

Back