Media Floyd Mayweather Just Got a Hair and Beard Transplant

I'm going bald as fuck but I could put that AC Valhalla dudes beard to shame if I wanted to. Partly blessed, partly cursed. The weird thing is that women don't seem to care. Maybe they're just being nice lol

You need next level insecurity to start threads like this.

<Huh2>

Doesn’t grow thick enough for his liking?

My cousin grows like 4 pussy hairs on each cheek and he’s 24.
i can't grow a proper beard to save my life either.

not that i'm complaining, i can shave less often... which makes floyd's decision even weirder for me. does he think he'll look better with a beard? he really won't.

I knew something was suspicious about the hats lol

Okay I kinda get the hair transplant but beard too? Lmao. Did he really need the beard line of a gay muscle bear?

Also isn't he "fighting" in February? Kind of a grind to get surgery before getting into a boxing match, even if it's a big mismatch.

Lol I remember Tyson got his face tattoo like a week before his fight against Etienne. Surprised the commission even allowed it.

i can't grow a proper beard to save my life either.

not that i'm complaining, i can shave less often... which makes floyd's decision even weirder for me. does he think he'll look better with a beard? he really won't.

Correct, he will still look a right cunt.

@WklySportsMemes

NBAYoungboy already has seven kids by seven baby mamas? You'd think Floyd wouldnt approve but being the hottest rapper alive at this time, you think Floyd likes the idea of having a rich kid on board? It will obviously end in tears but at least he can cut her a fat cheque each month.

You can see where his hair is so patchy on the sides, that's where they took it out to use it on the top of his head.

You can see where his hair is so patchy on the sides, that's where they took it out to use it on the top of his head.

I don’t know if it works like that.

I’ve known people that have had it done and you don’t really see any change where the hair was grafted from.

“They should’ve just put play-doh in your mouth and grinded it up through your stupid head.” - Patrice O’Neal

I don't think so. That's just his natural hair. A bit of hair loss. Black people's hair can look particulary weird with hair loss.

I knew something was suspicious about the hats lol

Okay I kinda get the hair transplant but beard too? Lmao. Did he really need the beard line of a gay muscle bear?
LOL

I wanted to just like this comment but for some reason like is only available for the last 4 replies in this thread.....

I'm going bald as fuck but I could put that AC Valhalla dudes beard to shame if I wanted to. Partly blessed, partly cursed. The weird thing is that women don't seem to care. Maybe they're just being nice lol
women have weird taste, at least in my mind. Maybe it's just the femininity because most men are no prize. They overlook a lot of things that men would nitpick at if they saw a similar flaw.

I don’t know if it works like that.

I’ve known people that have had it done and you don’t really see any change where the hair was grafted from.
Depends how much hair they take from the donor area no?

Back