Floyd Mayweather Jr. Arrested in Vegas

Good luck with that. Mayweather will make Pacman his bitch unfortunately.

Please - only way Floyd wins this is in on points - he isn't going to make anyone his bitch with the way he boxes. That said - I still think Manny beats his ass. And you know what - Floyd thinks so too. That's why his bitch ass still hasn't stepped up to take this fight.

http://www.cagepotato.com/floyd-may...charges-dodges-domestic-assault-charge-bullet

"According to police reports, the 33-year-old boxing champ is alleged to have hit his ex-girlfriend and mother of three of his children, Josie Harris, before taking her iPhone and leaving her residence.

Mayweather was not charged with domestic assault, which is no surprise since he didn't land anything of note and just danced around Harris for 1/2 an hour."

That's not surprising.

Josie Harris was just a blown-up featherweight with no credible wins on her record.
I also heard training didn't go well and her weight-cut took a heavy toll.

Floyd's a coward. In fact, so's everyone else except Pac-Man. Boxing needs a little less boxing and a little more fighting, but the obly fighter appears to be Pacquiao.

Floyd's a coward. In fact, so's everyone else except Pac-Man. Boxing needs a little less boxing and a little more fighting, but the obly fighter appears to be Pacquiao.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would like nothing more than Pacman to beat Floyd (well except for Haye to finally lose to one of the Klitschko brothers) but the nuthuggery of Pacman is astounding and annoying.

ok so this video is floyd related BUT go to 4:40 in the video, this guy is,and already has, giving all this shit away for free and will select random names off of his subscription list IF he hits 3,000 subs.

he may be annoying as fuck but I just thought I would throw that out there. SUB.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. was just released from Clark County jail ... and immediately walked right back into the lap of luxury -- a ridiculously expensive Maybach. Mayweather didn't have a thing to say about his arrest on a grand larceny charge earlier today ... an arrest that stemmed from an alleged domestic incident at his baby mama's house. As we previously reported, the Las Vegas Metro Police Department thinks Mayweather should be charged with domestic violence for the alleged attack yesterday

Video: Floyd Mayweather Released After Being Arrested - Boxing News

VIDEO: Floyd Mayweather Released from Jail ... Into a Maybach | TMZ.com

see he was innocent

some sherdoggers owe him an apology for jumping to conclusions

it is over taking a I phone from his ex girlfriend this is a big deal out of nothing

see he was innocent

im guessing you dont get out the house much

it is over taking a I phone from his ex girlfriend this is a big deal out of nothing

id whoop someones ass for taking my iphone too! ahha

im really starting to feel sorry for floyd. as much as i dont like him.... it will be a sad story when he's broke 20 years from now.

im guessing you dont get out the house much

id whoop someones ass for taking my iphone too! ahha

im really starting to feel sorry for floyd. as much as i dont like him.... it will be a sad story when he's broke 20 years from now.

why...............

Will it be that sad?

What happened with Tyson is sad, but I dont know if I will feel sorry for PBF...

see he was innocent

Biggest fail post I've ever seen. I hope your dubs eventually leads to a ban. Do you know what bail means?

i dont wish nothing bad on no one.... besides an ass kicking.

His girlfriend was treated for minor injuries at the hospital. This will likely result in a domestic abuse case... especially considering his history of beating up females.

His girlfriend was treated for minor injuries at the hospital. This will likely result in a domestic abuse case... especially considering his history of beating up females.

Where you been? I think this will end up like the last time she accused him. She will go to court and change her story.

Good...serves his dumbass right. Now his stupid fans will think he's even more "thuggish" and cool because he got arrested. Fu*k him and his dipshit fans.

Back