Floyd Mayweather Jr. Arrested in Vegas

according to propaganda.. beating women is a sign of being a monumental tool

ahah!

Fixed that for you there.

And the mild stench of misogyny in here is pretty sad. I must've missed the memo where domestic abuse was deemed to be cool, especially when perpetrated by a world-class boxer.

Have you ever been cheated on by your wife or longtime girlfriend? That kinda shit sucks the life out of you and you go through tons of mental anguish. Mayweather needs to take some time off and get his life together before thinking about getting back to work.
Sounds like someone here needs to get something of there chest...........

I know people are going to use this as a reason to blast Floyd, but clearly the man has problems in his personal life right now. This actually makes a lot of sense, seeing that he didn't want to take the fight with Pacman and wanted to take time off instead, he was obviously going through family problems, and his Uncle standing trial, there's no way he's in any mental shape to box.

I feel bad for him.

LOL...and here come the apologists...

lmao yeah right, floyd mayweater stole someone's iphone

I agree it would do him some good to focus on what he does best, but considering his uncle who is his main trainer could be going to the slammer for a long time, and him having to deal with his wife fucking around behind his back and the whole world finding out, his head is nowhere near in the game.

Have you ever been cheated on by your wife or longtime girlfriend? That kinda shit sucks the life out of you and you go through tons of mental anguish. Mayweather needs to take some time off and get his life together before thinking about getting back to work.

Roger has yet to be sentenced, his criminal trial has be postponed until October that could drag on before he even sees any jail time, so he's currently free on bail and could still train Floyd, he has also re-established his relationship with his father who could also train him.

Also this girl is his ex-girlfriend and mother of their children, so she wasn't cheating on him.

Floyd actually has been seeing someone else who he has recently announced his engagement to.

Thisis50 Exclusive - Floyd Mayweather's Engagement Ring + Pics Of His (Smoking Hot!) Fiancée - ThisIs50.com

Again his racist rant that has got him into trouble and this alleged assault of his ex is his own doing, his own son even to the police regarding the beating.

i honestly dont see how someone can keep on defending this man. what happen to "im gonna wait til i see the facts" bs everyone was saying... well the facts are out. he went chris brown on his baby moms. his own son said so.

more then likely... they'll settle out of court, all the mayweather nuthuggers will say "see she didnt press charges, he's innocent" and "he's not a racist, look he has asian friends" and everything will be back to normal for them.

its a shame...

now mayweather fans are using this shit as a excuse of why he wont fight pacquiao!!! personally life problems.... WHEN WILL THE EXCUSES STOP? the dude is scared.

Roger has yet to be sentenced, his criminal trial has be postponed until October that could drag on before he even sees any jail time, so he's currently free on bail and could still train Floyd, he has also re-established his relationship with his father who could also train him.

Also this girl is his ex-girlfriend and mother of their children, so she wasn't cheating on him.

Floyd actually has been seeing someone else who he has recently announced his engagement to.

Thisis50 Exclusive - Floyd Mayweather's Engagement Ring + Pics Of His (Smoking Hot!) Fiancée - ThisIs50.com

Again his racist rant that has got him into trouble and this alleged assault of his ex is his own doing, his own son even to the police regarding the beating.

btw the motherfucker is sooo childish. he posted pics of his new fiance to try and get his baby moms mad... the dude is a case for sure

Police: Floyd Mayweather Jr. being sought in domestic violence incident | The Fabulous Forum | Los Angeles Times

Unbeaten boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. is being sought for questioning in Las Vegas after a domestic violence report was given by his former girlfriend early Thursday morning.

The woman, Josie Harris, who Las Vegas Metropolitan Police say has children with Mayweather, summoned multiple police cars at 5:03 a.m. to a southwest Las Vegas home and reported the boxer attacked her. Domestic violence investigators were at the scene, police spokesman Bill Cassell told The Times. The spokesman said Harris was treated at a hospital for "minor injuries" and released.

"At this point, Mr. Mayweather is a suspect in a domestic battery violence case, and we would very much like to speak with him," Cassell said.

Mayweather's spokeswoman had no information about the alleged incident, and attempts to reach his adviser were not immediately successful.

Cassell said details such as what prompted the alleged incident and Harris' specific injuries were "part of the investigation." Asked if Mayweather would be arrested, Cassell said only that, for now, the boxer is a "person of interest."

Mayweather, who last fought May 1 and won a lopsided decision over Shane Mosley in Las Vegas, apologized this week after unleashing a racially charged, expletive-filled video attack on his possible future opponent, Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather's uncle and trainer, Roger Mayweather, faces a coming criminal trial for allegedly beating a female boxer.

oh noes.....

This was days ago. He already turned him self in. Did the mug shot, and was released on bail.

Blitzd, good post. You should know though, that while he and his father have repaired their relationship, Floyd still feels he has better chemistry with Roger when it comes to training and cornering. Roger's going to court in October, and the Pacman fight was supposed to happen in November, wasn't it? Sounds like it'd be a tough stretch. Not saying it isn't doable, but add in all of Floyd's other problems and you have a guy who is no where near ready to train for the biggest fight of all time.

And I agree his problems may stem from his own doing, but it's obvious he needs to fix things in his personal life before doing anything else. Assaulting a woman and releasing video of yourself making racist comments should be proof of that.

Going back to work immediately and fighting what is arguably going to be his toughest opponent ever when this kind of shit storm is going down in his life isn't a smart career move, and the fans deserve to see better. Bottom line.

Blitzd, good post. You should know though, that while he and his father have repaired their relationship, Floyd still feels he has better chemistry with Roger when it comes to training and cornering. Roger's going to court in October, and the Pacman fight was supposed to happen in November, wasn't it? Sounds like it'd be a tough stretch. Not saying it isn't doable, but add in all of Floyd's other problems and you have a guy who is no where near ready to train for the biggest fight of all time.

And I agree his problems may stem from his own doing, but it's obvious he needs to fix things in his personal life before doing anything else. Assaulting a woman and releasing video of yourself making racist comments should be proof of that.

Going back to work immediately and fighting what is arguably going to be his toughest opponent ever when this kind of shit storm is going down in his life isn't a smart career move, and the fans deserve to see better. Bottom line.

I understand your point and obviously he prefers Roger to train him and that is probably a major reason this fight isn't happening this year, the problem that I have is that Floyd Sr, Roger and Floyd Jr have been very disrespectful to Pacquao and vocal about how easily they would beat Pacquiao, trashing him and how much they want the fight but it's still not happening, even though they denied a second round of negotiations happened Golden Boy revealed that there was in fact negotiations.

Roger even said there's a good chance the fight would happen before the end of the year so he doesn't seem to concerned with the trial:

Just want to say first off I will never have anything bad to say about Pacman. He's a class act and a real fighter who obviously loves the sport of boxing and will fight anyone anytime. Mayweather on the other hand, while incredibly gifted at the sweet science, I've always thought if he could have been famous doing anything else other than boxing he would've jumped at the chance.

That said, I think Mayweather and his team are just talking shit to keep the hype alive. Once Floyd gets his personal shit together and Roger is done with his court case and probable prison sentence, they'll get serious about the Pacman fight. There's too much money on the line not to take it.

Also, from what I've seen, Floyd has always been respectful to his opponents after the fight.

Just want to say first off I will never have anything bad to say about Pacman. He's a class act and a real fighter who obviously loves the sport of boxing and will fight anyone anytime. Mayweather on the other hand, while incredibly gifted at the sweet science, I've always thought if he could have been famous doing anything else other than boxing he would've jumped at the chance.

That said, I think Mayweather and his team are just talking shit to keep the hype alive. Once Floyd gets his personal shit together and Roger is done with his court case and probable prison sentence, they'll get serious about the Pacman fight. There's too much money on the line not to take it.

Also, from what I've seen, Floyd has always been respectful to his opponents after the fight.

Good Point and that may be true, but the problem by them keeping the "hype" alive they are trying to ruin PAC's reputation.

I mean talk all the shit you want - tell the world you will school PAC - that he is a school boy compared to you - that you only need one hand to win but don't ruin/stain his legacy by stating he is on PEDs don't ruin his integrity by calling him a liar (denying negotiations).

the sad sad sad part about this is some people actually believe it even with all the evidence proving the contrary.

Whats with all this "Pac will make Mayweather his bitch" or vice versa? It's pretty common knowledge by anyone with an IQ over 50 that Floyd does NOT want to fight Pac, it won't matter how many bullshit excuses Floyd comes up with, Pac may agree to every detail Floyd asks and in the end Floyd will just not accept the deal because his unbeaten record is too important for him and he knows Pacman can beat him, Mosley nearly had Floyd out for the count in round 2 of their fight, Floyd doesn't want to feel that again from a guy who is just as fast as Mosley but way, way more dangerous and agressive and won't Freeze for 10 straight rounds.

This fight wont happen, mayweather is the second best of his generation, learn to deal with it.

Back