Floyd Mayweather: "Conor McGregor aka Mr. I Like To Quit"

Problem24/7

@Orange
Reaction score
e7617f1cccfc479da29477c9df55cca6.png

Floyd is live on Instagram right now again. Seems like he's been back to his trash talking ways lately. He called Conor "Mr. Tap Out" and "Mr. I Like to Quit". He said unlike Conor, he's never quit.

"They say, 'Floyd all you do is run', I say, you right, I run straight to the bank."

"This house ain't bad for a man they all said couldn't read, let's see what yall living like."

While I don't appreciate Floyd speaking ill of Uncle Dana, he is spot on here

Put him in an octogon and see what happens to him

Cue a tirade of images from McGregor of rented cars being parked in the driveway of rented houses.

Floyd owns all his things, McGregor doesn't.

I don't like Floyd at all but there really isn't much Conor can reply too. Floyd hasn't lost which is a usual comeback for fighters trashtalking. Conor also can't use his money talk which is what he does for all the UFC fighters.

LOL - I'd bet Floyd wouldn't be able to survive a single round in the octagon.

I don't like Floyd at all but there really isn't much Conor can reply too. Floyd hasn't lost which is a usual comeback for fighters trashtalking. Conor also can't use his money talk which is what he does for all the UFC fighters.

Real fighting isn't allowed in his sport.

Real fighting isn't allowed in his sport.

Floyd would lose but that means zero to him. It doesn't even register. He's boxing born and bred. It's all he knows. He doesn't care about MMA at all and Conor is asking for a boxing match.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of both guys fighting ability ("Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather was better than "Money" Mayweather imo, guy was a great boxer). But I find Mayweather's cheap attempts at egging Conor McGregor into a boxing match sad.

Here's why in short: A great boxer calling out a great mixed martial-artist for a boxing match is weak sauce. It's like saying "I want to fight you - and I can beat you - BUT no elbows, no kicking, no knees, no takedowns, etc. etc.". It's lame.

An MMA fight would be interesting. A boxing match? Nope. Not interested.

(BTW, interesting side note here is that Mayweather's last boxing match before he retired tanked on PPV. Sounds to me like he's desperate for attention.)

Last edited:
Boxing is part of real fighting. If you don't have boxing fundamentals its way easier to get KTFO

Most street fights anyways mainly involve throwing hands too. If someone grabs or takes someone down they all separate them/stand them up.

Cue a tirade of images from McGregor of rented cars being parked in the driveway of rented houses.

Floyd owns all his things, McGregor doesn't.

Whether he rents or not..You don't think he can afford to buy everything? The guy makes 20+ million per fight for the last 3 or 4 fights...I'd say he can pretty much buy whatever he wants.

Whether he rents or not..You don't think he can afford to buy everything? The guy makes 20+ million per fight for the last 3 or 4 fights...I'd say he can pretty much buy whatever he wants.

Then why doesn't he buy whatever he wants?

e7617f1cccfc479da29477c9df55cca6.png

Floyd is live on Instagram right now again. Seems like he's been back to his trash talking ways lately. He called Conor "Mr. Tap Out" and "Mr. I Like to Quit". He said unlike Conor, he's never quit.

"They say, 'Floyd all you do is run', I say, you right, I run straight to the bank."

"This house ain't bad for a man they all said couldn't read, let's see what yall living like."

Conor AKA Mr I Like To Get PaiD No Matter What The Circumstances.

I see nothing wrong here. Let him run this bitch.

Floyd would lose but that means zero to him. It doesn't even register. He's boxing born and bred. It's all he knows. He doesn't care about MMA at all and Conor is asking for a boxing match.

Floyd is the one who said that next time he see's Conor he's gonna slap the sh*t out of him.

Back