Media Floyd is f*cked

I would say a youtuber going 8 rounds with floyd unable to put him out is a win. Floyd needs to retire before a serious young amatuer KO's him.

I would say a youtuber going 8 rounds with floyd unable to put him out is a win. Floyd needs to retire before a serious young amatuer KO's him.

What relevance Logan being a Youtuber has? Whether or not you have a Youtube channel has no impacto on how good of a boxer you are. The dude trains pretty hard and has a proper team around him. Plus, he's huge. If anything, he should be embarrassed that a bloated 155 pound 44 yo guy actually pushed him around and looked in better shape than him. Logan hit air all night and landed only 10% of what he threw, despite Floyd giving him all the opportunity in the world to do so.

Both guys win. Floyd can fight weaker competition which keeps his fighting once in a while until he loses going a while longer, and Logan claims victory which lets him fight another day as well. Win win.

What relevance Logan being a Youtuber has? Whether or not you have a Youtube channel has no impacto on how good of a boxer you are. The dude trains pretty hard and has a proper team around him. Plus, he's huge. If anything, he should be embarrassed that a bloated 155 pound 44 yo guy actually pushed him around and looked in better shape than him. Logan hit air all night and landed only 10% of what he threw, despite Floyd giving him all the opportunity in the world to do so.
5'8 155 is hardly bloated. Floyd is in pretty damn good shape for his height/weight/age.

5'8 155 is hardly bloated. Floyd is in pretty damn good shape for his height/weight/age.

Floyd fought at 125. He is a small guy. Could be way lighter than he was today. Logan was at least 200 pounds in there. And yet, he was more tired than an old man.

We need to stop acting dumb and start being realistic. 44 is pretty old for an athlete with an over 20 year career. Fighting a man that has almost 50 pounds on you is a big task. Have you ever got punched by someone 50 pounds heavier? I can tell you that when i'm sparring someone that much heavier than me, everything changes, regardless of his skill. To move him around take up a lot more energy. Everytime you hit him, it has way less impact than what you're used to. If he hits you, it drains the air out of you. If anything i'm impressed with Floyd.

My god the absolute noobness That came out for this fight is startling

At the end of the day, like it or not everyones a winner. Floyd gets a check, logan gets to live a crazy bucket list experience and also a big pay day. Thats all it was. Im fine with it.

Watch what happens when Mayweather ducks and dodges all those slow punches…

giphy.gif

Back