Media Floyd is f*cked

Only seen a couple clips of Logan, he looks terrible, his brother looks better but neither would do a thing with Floyd.

69331976.jpg

I’m a 47 year old pen pusher, and I can literally hit a heavy bag harder than that. And I’m just as slow.

People are underestimating size, youth and athleticism. This will be like Bob Sapp vs Ernesto Hoost.

People are underestimating size, youth and athleticism. This will be like Bob Sapp vs Ernesto Hoost.
Lol no, you're hilarious.

Bobbu-san should have been disqualified both times. And I'd have to go rewatch but I'm sure he was cheating against BigNog too.

Unless Floyd is content with carrying this guy; the fight doesn't see the end of round 3.

His best chance to look half-competent is to be in great shape and just keep punching at everything for the 8 rounds. Floyd is probably going to be carrying him, so he won't have to worry too much about being countered.

Just work, and maybe land some shots to Floyd's arms and shoulders which could get the crowd excited.

If he tries to actually "box" then he's going to look like an utter clown.

Logan needs to use his reach advantage to counter with bodyshots any time Mayweather tries any offense. Boxing Floyd is like fighting a headless man. He should go for the ribs/sternum/stomach, any time they're close. Almost no chance he wins, but the insane match up makes it strangely interesting.
I agree but I'd take it one further. He should just punch anything that comes into range, his shoulders, his arms, his legs. Just try and blast him with power. Then when he's gassed to fuck, Floyd can finish him with exhaustion.

Watch what happens when Mayweather ducks and dodges all those slow punches…

giphy.gif
the only possible problem might be that logan has longer reach than any fighter Mayweather has ever fought and a 45 lbs weight advantage could throw Mayweather off.

Logan is a different kind of beast man

Lol he’s just slapped the shit out of that bag. It doesn’t look like he carries much power for his size either. this is gonna be a farce

I can’t believe how stupid some people are.

Floyd is arguably the GOAT of boxing.

he’s beaten multiple hall of fame champion boxers and even embarrassed some of them.

he’s old and human garbage but the man is going to decimate age that kid.

I honestly hope Floyd really hates this guy, and does not toy with him. Put the sideshow to sleep, please.

I have a feeling there's some "interest" in more Paul freakshows though, so I wouldn't be shocked if Floyd has been given some "instructions" on how to elevate his status and make him look competitive, even though it would defy all logic and would make Boxing look more and more like pro-wrestling.

I honestly hope Floyd really hates this guy, and does not toy with him. Put the sideshow to sleep, please.

I have a feeling there's some "interest" in more Paul freakshows though, so I wouldn't be shocked if Floyd has been given some "instructions" on how to elevate his status and make him look competitive, even though it would defy all logic and would make Boxing look more and more like pro-wrestling.

Floyd doesn’t need instructions. He smells money and knows how to carry this idiot far enough to get people to buy into a follow up with his brother and another 8 figure payday.

Back