Floyd has signed with Don King

don king is never going to pay floyd a 100 million floyd is going to have to file for bankruptcy if he does business with don king

I read some comments by Schaeffer on boxingscene. He doesn't seem to happy and knows whats up.

hate on king all you want but the man knows how to sell and floyd isn't dumb enough to be raped on money. I think it's good news

haymon is only his manager. I'm sure the deal with king would only be a promotional one

that is true:don cares about money and money motivates:if anyone can get things going its king

Well if King can make the boy actually sign to fight top guys at 47/54 this is good news news, but if pedo-Floyd is still going to be combing pre-schools for his next opponent, who gives a shit?

Well if King can make the boy actually sign to fight top guys at 47/54 this is good news news, but if pedo-Floyd is still going to be combing pre-schools for his next opponent, who gives a shit?

The good news, if this story is true, is that the only way King will be able to make good on the $100 million guarantee is if he sets Floyd up with the biggest fights possible.

The good news, if this story is true, is that the only way King will be able to make good on the $100 million guarantee is if he sets Floyd up with the biggest fights possible.

don king is going to screw him out of money don king promises things he can never
deliver don king just wants to promote the same two fights goldenboy and arum are willing to promote floyd vs cotto floyd vs manny pac other than that

floyd is going to have to wait in line for his money along with zab judah,nate cambell,hasim rahman,mike tyson and evander holyfield

the difference between goldenboy and king is golden boy is telling him what they can actually pay him and don king is just makeing up numbers that he will never pay

ricardo mayorga is still waiting for that million dollar fight with felix sturm that don king promised him

don king wont make good on that 100 million floyd is an idiot

I read some comments by Schaeffer on boxingscene. He doesn't seem to happy and knows whats up.

its going down...

im with you. you and i know king and mayweather almost teamed up before the marquez fight.

not surprised this is going down. i just wonder what happens to Al Haymon.

I like the move, if only because Don is a snake and will want to suck as much money out of Floyd as possible, meaning he will presumably fight more often. GBP and Haymon answered to Floyd, if Mike Tyson couldn't make Don answer to him I'm not sure Floyd will either.

I think this does hurt the undercard of the Pac/Floyd fight. At least Top Rank and GB have enough fighters to match against one another to make a solid undercard. I would hate to see K9 on the undercard of such a big fight.

I don't know...i wouldn't mind a k9-mayorga fight, for example.

Looks like he wants this Pacman fight to be huge...and Don King is known for some pretty historical fights.

I think signing with is a double edge sword. Yeah he can get Floyd the money but I won't trust him after seeing what he did to Chavez and Tyson.

What did Tyson make for his comeback fight, something like 125 mil wasn't it.

Why should Floyd sign a 4 fight 100mil. contract when he can make at least 150mil. promoting the fights alone?

I like the move, if only because Don is a snake and will want to suck as much money out of Floyd as possible, meaning he will presumably fight more often. GBP and Haymon answered to Floyd, if Mike Tyson couldn't make Don answer to him I'm not sure Floyd will either.

Because Tyson is moreso a master of interpersonal communication and negotiation than is floyd? I don't get this post.

Isn't this just a rumor?

It wouldn't be a smart move on Floyd's part.

I couldnt care less who Floyd signs with. As long as he steps into a ring with Manny Pacquiao. I also couldnt care less if he ends up getting ripped off and loses alot of money. Once again, all I care about is seeing Floyd in the ring with Manny Pacquiao. After that, he can frig off.

Why should Floyd sign a 4 fight 100mil. contract when he can make at least 150mil. promoting the fights alone?

he couldnt

oscar de la hoya is a good promoter the klitchkos are good promoters

roy jones,winkywright,and joe calzaghe killed their careers and lost money being their own promoters

Back