Floyd destroys Tenshin with 3 knockdowns and wins by tko

Just goes to show how good Conor is, and puts the myth to rest that Mayweather "carried him". He would have done the same to Conor, had he been able to. But he wasn't.

Hrhr you are dumb and retarded

Good, hope they kill him. Rid the earth of scum to free resources from this already overpopulated world.

Someone has to go, so why not scumbags?
They would probably make him admit to cheating and taking steroids before the fight. If he won't agree, his balls may share a tender moment with a katana

nah mate I agree it was only ever going to end one way. And I've only seen the small clips. But that is not a usual reaction to being knocked down imo. Even from those short clips. Course id like to see the full fight.

But from those short vidoes? Looks shady man.
The guy is a kid, in all honesty I just don't think that he's been hit and brutalised like that in his life.

Especially as it was all meant to be a bit of a jovial exhibition.

lol thats because people don't know what 'carry' means. You don't carry a guy by losing rounds. You carry a guy buy winning rounds instead of just knocking him out. Mayweda was losing rounds lol
Well on the scorecards he only lost 1 rd, I don't agree with that but you know... boxing.

You’d know if you had watched hundreds of matches.
i've actually watched thousands, certainly enough to see plenty of reactions that don't make a lick of sense... that doesn't mean i automatically jump to fixed, but if there's some sort of universal reaction to being rocked please let me know wise one.

Last edited:
If this was NHL the asian kid would get 2 minutes for embellishment

what is a usual reaction? fighters dance and flail all type of nonsensical ways after getting cracked.
looked like a typical temple shot robbed him of equilibrium (as opposed to being "rocked" by a shot to the chin)

Pretty sure they didn't have to pay this guy to take a dive for the greatest boxer alive to beat his ass.

Just goes to show how good Conor is, and puts the myth to rest that Mayweather "carried him". He would have done the same to Conor, had he been able to. But he wasn't.
Unless... he decided to carry him.

Your argument makes no sense.

He carried him bro, get over it. Be truthful with yourself and accept that Conor hasn’t won a fight since Nov. 2016.

If you think this fight was staged or something like that, you don't know what a fixed fight looks like. Besides, Rizin had nothing to gain from having their star being destroyed by Floyd.

What a pile of shit lol. WWE.

Except not. Conor match was a 12 round fight vs a 3 round fight. Less conservation was needed for the 3rd round fight. Also size difference Conor being a far bigger fighter than Tenshin thus taking longer to put away. Gas out the bigger fighter makes it easier to put the fighter down and still get the ko

Pretty simple

what are you talking about?

Conor was way bigger than Floyd, this kid is way smaller than Floyd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back