Law Florida governor to issue executive order to forbid 'vaccine passports'

Peter_Panner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ron-desantis.jpg

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Monday that he would issue an executive order forbidding local governments and businesses from requiring so-called “vaccine passports” to show proof that customers have been inoculated against the coronavirus.
He made the announcement on a day when more Floridians would become eligible for vaccination and during a ceremony he convened at the state Capitol to sign into law a bill approved by the Legislature on Friday that would bar COVID-related lawsuits against businesses that have made good-faith efforts to comply with guidelines meant to stop the spread of the virus.

READ ON here: https://weartv.com/news/local/florida-governor-to-issue-executive-order-to-forbid-vaccine-passports

I am glad I don't live in a big media state or heavily populated area. If Joe is dumb enough to go through with it I don't feel to many places around here will follow through. My town is less than 50k and is manufactory work.

The future of such a novel authourization is very fucking bleak. Good to see resistance. Paired with 5G+ it could head towards total surveillance with constant biometric and locational monitoring. No more disease, crime or freedom. Welcome to the future. Generation covid and their progeny generation fucked will get used to it.

Executive orders are all the rage these days....

We’re all getting a Covid passport like it or not.

I just got back from Florida. Was there for two weeks due to work. It’s definitely different than my home state. Outside of the big stores (Walmart, Target, Publix...) there is no mandate for masks or social distancing. In Small stores and restaurants no one is really wearing them. I’ve seen some packed places.

It will be interesting to see how things plays out. I’m going to be watching the statistics from the state over the next few weeks. I can definitely say that mask wearing and social distancing is not happening here.

We all have social security cards what difference does this make? So much for the biblical talk about Bill Gates putting secret chips inside of people we would not need cards. It's only temporary till there is comfort for people. But then again why do we need cards we get a printed card each time we get a shot.

EDIT: Dr Birx just admitted 100's of thousands could have been saved. There is a clips were she gave comfort to the President by defending him. She's in deep crap oh an DeSantis is an idiot.

Last edited:
I don't trust this guy. Obviously I support these measures and hope he's on the up and up. But honestly... I smell some Hegelian Dialectic going on here.

its non of their business?

it like they asking you if you hade a prostate exam?

your medical procedure is between you and your doctor

lol at comparing a prostrate exam to a highly contagious virus. you’d have to be thick as shit to not see the difference

Actually businesses have a duty of care to both their staff and customers. They have every fckin right to know if some of their customers could be bringing an infection virus in to their place of work, during a worldwide pandemic

lol at comparing a prostrate exam to a highly contagious virus. you’d have to be thick as shit to not see the difference

Actually businesses have a duty of care to both their staff and customers. They have every fckin right to know if some of their customers could be bringing an infection virus in to their place of work, during a worldwide pandemic

LOL at considering covid a highly contagious virus..
<45>

they can mesure your temperature or make you wear a mask, but your medical history is non of their business.

imagine if they ask their customers if they had their vaccine against hepatitis or if they take meds for mental issues?

Good. It's a completely retarded idea. The same people telling you it's an unreasonable burden having 2 or 4 years to get an ID and bring with them 1 day to vote are now telling you it's perfectly reasonable to expect everyone to carry a "passport" with them all day every day to prove they've gotten experimental injections before they can participate in society. How on earth is anybody buying this?

I just got back from Florida. Was there for two weeks due to work. It’s definitely different than my home state. Outside of the big stores (Walmart, Target, Publix...) there is no mandate for masks or social distancing. In Small stores and restaurants no one is really wearing them. I’ve seen some packed places.

It will be interesting to see how things plays out. I’m going to be watching the statistics from the state over the next few weeks. I can definitely say that mask wearing and social distancing is not happening here.
We're over a year in, what exactly is the significance of the next few weeks? Is the simple fact that you recently visited going to set off some massive outbreak?

Back