Florian: "Judges should be ashamed"

Why so much love for kenflo? Of course he said they should be ashamed. If he defended the decision he would look like an idiot.

Man Anik is making me sick tonight with his absolute refusal to be anything but overly positive about every aspect of everything happening, as well as his insane dickriding of certain fighters.

That's what happens when you care more about job security than credibility.

Welcome to the UFC.

Florian should also be ashamed IMO when this guy turns on the dickriding switch he really is a lot worse than rogan can be. I thought the fight was a lot closer than what he would make you believe. At some point Diego connected with a 1-2 right to the head and Ross counter with a left hook that barely grazed Diego's chest and all I heard was OH MY WHAT A BODY SHOT

I had it 30-26 for Sanchez.

Ha! For real though, robberry. Not a close fight at all.
"Dont leave it in the hands of the fucking judges!"

Mad props to florini for straight up callin the judges out. FUCK THE JUDGES

Saw a thread that said worst robbery in mma history... I'm not objecting.

This was a one sided destruction. I got up to walk my girlfriend out and i didn't wait for the decision. It never once crossed my mind that any sane human being could see that as anything more than a 30-27. The UFC has to address this particular fight and pay Pearson win money at minimum l.

Didn't Kenny roll hie eyes at Dana when he was justifying taking Nate off the UFC rankings?

Florian >>>

Really? Kenny was actually world ranked in his division for a pretty long time. And was in 3 title fights. Don't think he has much he needs to be jealous about.

Not to mention Kenny started in TUF as a 185er (I believe) and fought world-class guys at 155 and 145. Kenny much like Urijah has that forever-the-bridesmaid thing but his pedigree, record, and skillset most definitely overshadows Diego, whose whole (over)hype has long been that he's a crazy bastard who got into a *few* brawls between relatively lackluster performances.

The judges just had to be incompetent with how to fill out the scorecards, no way you call that a Sanchez win. Esp a 30-27...WTF!?!?!?!?!!

That was disgusting. 30-27 Diego ??? I'm quite pissed after seeing that bullshit.

Florian is cool Anik is still a ***, UFC needs to hire fighters as commentators because their comments have some real weight to them.

To be fair, Kenny really dislikes Diego.

30-27 for either guy is dumb though.

The 2 fucking people in the world that think Diego won this fight just happen to be judging it? Fucking Rediculous.

Really? Kenny was actually world ranked in his division for a pretty long time. And was in 3 title fights. Don't think he has much he needs to be jealous about.

Yeah Kenny had a really good run at one time. And wins over Lauzon, Huerta, and Stevenson all in a row is pretty impressive. Not to mention Guida and Gomi.

Hate when people cry robbery over competitive fights.
Don't really care for Sanchez or Pearson.
But damn, that was bad. Even Kenny calling it out, a dude who tends not to fire up like Joe does. Man.

Kenny has done it before, thats why i love this guy. Straight up said "Chicago won Chico that fight" when Kang Kyung Ho got robbed against Chico, and that fight wasn't event that important so its not like he would have much incentive to fight that.

Back