Florian: "Judges should be ashamed"

Good on Florian. Fix the judging already, jesus christ. Don't hire imbeciles

Hate when people cry robbery over competitive fights.
Don't really care for Sanchez or Pearson.
But damn, that was bad. Even Kenny calling it out, a dude who tends not to fire up like Joe does. Man.

I'm not one to throw around the word "robbery" loosely but, its safe to say that Pearson was robbed in this fight.

I'm not one to throw around the word "robbery" loosely but, its safe to say that Pearson was robbed in this fight.

same here, he was straight up robbed. that shit is a joke.

Good thing Diego Sanchez and Leonard Garcia will probably never fight each other. If they did and it went to a decision, it'd be the end of all life as we know it. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies, rivers and seas boiling, forty years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria.

You guys missed the new UFC rule:

"The fighter who attempts the most spinning kicks wins the round even if they don't land."

Lol.

Not to mention Kenny started in TUF as a 185er (I believe) and fought world-class guys at 155 and 145. Kenny much like Urijah has that forever-the-bridesmaid thing but his pedigree, record, and skillset most definitely overshadows Diego, whose whole (over)hype has long been that he's a crazy bastard who got into a *few* brawls between relatively lackluster performances.

Pretty much. Kenny won fights on being better then his opponents. And was willing to prove it by going for the finish even though he would have his opponents completely out classed enough that he could play it safe. He truly developed his game. Where he was once considered just a scrappy bjj guy. Who turned into a BJJ guy with very good Muay Thai, and some pretty damn good wrestling defence. He became a complete package fighter. Sure he never got over the hump, but Kenny's skill level was very high, to a point where he was always considered title contention worthy.

Kenny is just mad he is a tuf footnote compared to the main man that is Sanchez
Are you serious? Florian is a way more accomplished fighter than Sanchez. Him losing to Sanchez in his fourth fight doesn't change that.

Fuck these judges for fuck sakes.

the 10 point must system of scoring does not work for mma period. i dont know if the pride style judging is the answer. but something...

Let's appreciate that one judge had a functional brain and scored it 30-27 Pearson

I almost called the ABQ PD because I witnessed a robbery.

the 10 point must system of scoring does not work for mma period. i dont know if the pride style judging is the answer. but something...
This has nothing to do with why the incorrect decision was made tonight. One judge scored the fight correctly, 30-27 Pearson using the 10 point must system.

Boom!

That's how it's dealt with on air, Joe.

Call them the hell out like Kenny!

Did you forget how many times Rogan has called out judges after a fight, alone alone Yamasaki after the Perez fight?

I love Sanchez, but there's no way in hell he won 29-28, let alone 30-27

Back