flavored water

ryuikarii

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Another thing thats prolly to good to be true(I thought the same thing about fat free jello). This stuff is zero cals zero everything, is there a catch with this shit besides the little sodium in it?

They are usually flavoured with artificial sweetener so that can be a catch, if you are in the camp that doesn't like artificial sweeteners. I'm a fan of Propel myself but I stopped buying it because I couldn't justify spending so much money when I could just drink tap water for free.

well it says there is no suger in it, I normally only drink one every couple days in the morning cuss I use the bottel to fill up with water the rest of the day. I was just wondering if some of the shit they put in it was harmful, much like the suger free jello full of chemicals bullshit

I'm sorry but are you people five? Can you not drink regular unflavored water? It's like the people who need to mask the taste of veggies or plain ass chicken. Damn!

Man I drink over a gallon and a half of normal water a day. I eat so god damn clean dude, i was just asking a god damn qusetion. Did I say hey can I drink this stuff 24/7 blah blah blah

I'm sorry but are you people five? Can you not drink regular unflavored water? It's like the people who need to mask the taste of veggies or plain ass chicken. Damn!

To be fair. plain ass chicken tastes like ass.

I will however eat some plain ass red meat...I love it.

I would say it depends on what side of the fence you are on as far as artificial sweeteners like stated above.

My wife buys it for our 4 year old because I demand she drink water through out the day. We are fixing to ween her off of it because I don't like the artificial sweeteners. Not because of any study per se, more because as a family we have been moving to a more natural diet and this doesn't necessarily fit in.

Cheers

Bry

i love powerade. i sweat alot at work so it helps replenish my electrolytes

Plain ass chicken gets old really quick. Luckily Mrs Dash exists.

I drink plain water. After training I might have a Gatorade to replenish electrolytes but that's about it. As for vitamin water, flavored water or any of that other crap it's all a gimmick.

I dropped artificial sweeteners awhile back, not because of any scientific findings but rather common sense. The word "artificial" is a clue. Why do I need another man made product in my body? I have no clue what they may find in the next ten years...maybe good maybe bad. Screw it, for the little or no sugar I use I'm better off using the real stuff, at least it's natural. I don't eat cake/cookies or sweets except every once in a great while (rarely) and I take my coffee black. "Sometimes" I'll put two sugar packets in my coffee but that's it. For that small amount why use some shit that I have no clue what it is? Besides the fact that if I thought it would save me calories I might end up using more in my coffee and eating more cake and junk thus more of the artificial crap...and around it goes!

When I go to the supermarket I try to stay on the outer rim. Out there it is all natural: Fruit, veggies, dairy and meat. No labels or ingredients, no processed stuff just natural. In the isles is all the man made junk. I'm not a health nut as I do eat other things but I try to do the best I can, when I can.

By the way...I thought the "Chicken tasted like ass thing was funny:icon_chee

It just reminded me of "what does ass taste like? "Tastes like chicken!":icon_chee

(I guess you had to be there)

I think water itself is too good to be true, and yet it is. Why ruin good water with excess?

For the guy who likes Propel, buy the powder. Its MUCH cheaper, and you can determine how much you want to mix with the water. I dont like it really sweet, but I do like a little flavor for something that I will be drinking a gallon and a half of through the day. I usually mix half a pack for a 16 oz bottle of water.

It came out during the health craze. And its produced by Soda companies. Put two and two together.

Propel is made by Gatorade. I'm reading the box right now. There are 3g carbs per serving. Big whoop.

nothing better than plain old water. i don't trust those flavored "waters". doesn't make sense to me

nothing better than plain old water. i don't trust those flavored "waters". doesn't make sense to me

Whats not to make sense of? Its water...with a but of powdered flavor added.

People in this thread are funny...

Back