• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Flashback: Kamaru Usman cheats by holding onto the cage in TUF; gets called out for it.

You should stop spending so much time Sherdog then

Clearly you don't have much of a life outside posting on forums
Member for 11 months and over 11k posts lmao...averaging about 35 per day.

Breaking news- Michael Jordan cut from his HS basketball team.

Peli is atheist...
One person says I post because I am mad that Kamaru is ex-muslim.

Another Post that I am posting because I hate Usman and insecure about Khabib getting beat by khabib.

In another thread, I made of Usman beating Jorge, another says I'm posting too much on Masvidal and not on usman, because I hate Jorge lol.

This is why I don't take the internet seriously and just laugh at the takes. It's all good with me.

Member for 11 months and over 11k posts lmao...averaging about 35 per day.
You are correct. It's down from like 46. Still high and still indicates I don't have much of a life outside of here. Congratulations for bringing up the obvious in every thread. I hope it brings you guys some sort of joy lol :cool:

Lol i remember this season. Terrible fights but high level drama on every episode. From the coaches to the fighters. It was entertaining like that. Then there was this dude who Tyson'd everyone but Usman dominated him in the final.

You are correct. It's down from like 46. Still high and still indicates I don't have much of a life outside of here. Congratulations for bringing up the obvious in every thread. I hope it brings you guys some sort of joy lol :cool:
Just having some fun man...quarantine been tuff for all lmao

images

Usman is religion-fluid
Not only does he cheat at MMA, he even cheats on his God. Clearly there’s nothing this man won’t cheat on if that’s the case. Like father like son I guess ;)

It's hilarious that this comment came from a member named Conor3weightchamp... Dude, just start over.
Conor is coming for that 170 belt, bud. First he will finish Dustin with 2 rounds.

PS - let me know when Khabib has the balls to step up to his natural weight :D

Conor is coming for that 170 belt, bud. First he will finish Dustin with 2 rounds.

PS - let me know when Khabib has the balls to step up to his natural weight :D

New fans have no clue how to insult people lol.

Being boring and holding on to the cage was super necessary to give Usman the wins he needs to climb the ranks, and time for him to break his Snoozeman limiter and become a KO artist
Thing is usman was a blanket back then. Only been since he became champ he really blossomed

Kamauru coming in hot and yelling. When the other guy start to yell ..kamaru says why you yelling lol. Kamauru is soo intitled

I agree. Anorexic featherweight Conor shouldn't have been a thing.
LMAO Conor stepped up TWICE. Won a belt and scored KOs.

Call me when leg hugger decides to start fighting at his natural weight, bud. :D

Back