fish pills?

Ruick

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
should i buy some of these? im probably lacking omega 3 fats, since i dont eat much fish other than the occasional tuna salad. other than j ust going "healthy" what exact purpose will this serve? as in, will it help with energy etc etc or what

Get an Omega Complex or an EFA. Much more benefitial in the long-run. Oh and the good fatty acids serve a multitude of purposes. Some off the top of my head are healthy cholesterol processing (they facilitate), joint lubrication, hair and skin consistency, proper circulatory and metabolic function, and the list goes on.

And brain function. There has been research done that shows people that are suffering from some form of depression usually have low Omgea-3.

Wolverine
///

Not sure how much but I know the more the better.

Wolverine
///

My bottle says one 1000 mg pill a day but that just doesn't seem like enough.

yeh, i don't like really repeating the exact same stuff over and over every time someone new comes joins this forum.. but other than what was mentioned already, omega-3's increase metabolism and make u smarter.. :wink:

Your bottle should say 3 1,000 mg pills per day taken with meals.

supersudo said:
yeh, i don't like really repeating the exact same stuff over and over every time someone new comes joins this forum.. but other than what was mentioned already, omega-3's increase metabolism and make u smarter.. :wink:

lol how does it make you smarter?

Kabuki forgot reduced muscle catabolism, which is precisely why omegas are good for strength athletes/bodybuilders.

lol how does it make you smarter?

These essential fatty acids are highly concentrated in the brain and appear to be particularly important for cognitive and behavioral function. In fact, infants who do not get enough omega-3 fatty acids from their mothers during pregnancy are at risk for developing vision and nerve problems.

You should go buy some of these, now.

These essential fatty acids are highly concentrated in the brain and appear to be particularly important for cognitive and behavioral function. In fact, infants who do not get enough omega-3 fatty acids from their mothers during pregnancy are at risk for developing vision and nerve problems.

ouch, i never ate fish with my parents throughout my entire childhood, didnt like the taste =(

King Kabuki said:
You should go buy some of these, now.

hahaha! Good burn, but you've got to admit he set himself up for it pretty easily.

Yeah. I was just being an ass because the guard was WIDE open.

Ruick, I recommend an EFA complex. All of the omegas, not just the fish oil.

Mojorisin99 said:
How many mg's of fish oil a day should we take?

Depends how much dha they have. Generally 500 mg of dha. Minimum.

If you want fish oil the one I recommend is by GNC. It has one of the highest concentrations of EPA and DHA per capsule. It is called GNC Double Strength Fish Body Oil. Also, it is tested for mercury, pcb and other contaminants.

Make sure you take them with a meal.

Wolverine
///

Wolverine said:
If you want fish oil the one I recommend is by GNC. It has one of the highest concentrations of EPA and DHA per capsule. It is called GNC Double Strength Fish Body Oil. Also, it is tested for mercury, pcb and other contaminants.

Make sure you take them with a meal.

Wolverine
///

Those are the ones im taking...and they sure are strong.

Back