FISA Abuse Memo, prediction thread (update post 120 maybe)

Who thinks this type of stuff hasn't been going on for decades?

The truth is going to come out sooner or later, and there is nothing they can do to stop it. The people that have been doing terrible and illegal things for years and will be exposed.

Nice timing. Didn't Congress just reauthorize business as usual with FISA?

Cool. You down with slavery reparations?

Also, if you remember reality, the investigation was started after Trump shit canned Comey for refusing to say he wouldn't investigate Michael Flynn. The dossier wasn't even in the conversation at the time.
That's true but they are implying that the dossier was used to obtain the fisa warrants to surveil Flynn.

Nice timing. Didn't Congress just reauthorize business as usual with FISA?
Basically lol. They voted to end the filibuster so it's going to pass shortly. This reeks of a terrible publicity stunt and imminent Russia probe developments. But we'll see.

The reason this memo has not already been released or leaked is because it is devastatingly overwhelmingly horrifically damaging to the demoncraps.

Basically lol. They voted to end the filibuster so it's going to pass shortly. This reeks of a terrible publicity stunt and imminent Russia probe developments. But we'll see.

Well then, by all means let's release this info to the public. I hear that White House petitioning system gets shit done. Somebody should start one.

Well then, by all means let's release this info to the public. I hear that White House petitioning system gets shit done. Somebody should start one.
Yeah I think you can find that page at whitehouse.gov/stuff/39489/kenyastuff/random/junk/other/Ivanka/young/6790/unimportant/rubes/petition.html.

Pretty sure that any of the Congressmen yelling about it could release it.

The reason this memo has not already been released or leaked is because it is devastatingly overwhelmingly horrifically damaging to the demoncraps.

But the Republicans control the government.

Feinstein released the transcripts from fusion GPS so I don't understand why this memo couldn't be late as well if the confidential secret information was redacted. Unless, the entire memo would be redacted and impossible to read.

I like the part where they conveniently leave out the fact the the Dossier had nothing to do with the convictions and guilty pleas from the Trump white house.

Weird, washington is basically a hole-filled bag holding water when it comes to leaks, yet this is still nothing. It's almost like the story hasn't been finished yet....

I know this is tough for republicans to identify, but when [Bfacts[/B] become involved, let us all know.

#MoneyLaundering

But the Republicans control the government.

Perhaps you are on LSD. If the memo was damaging to the Republicans the dems would pull a Dianne Feinstein and just release it illegally and say they were on Nyquil.
The cowardly so called Republicans who you say are in control of government have no balls and fight fair. They are dipshits who let ethics be a disadvantage where the dems have no such qualms.
Wikileaks is offering $1 Million dollars for a copy of the memo. So far no takers but is is just a matter of time.

It will be glorious!

Perhaps you are on LSD. If the memo was damaging to the Republicans the dems would pull a Dianne Feinstein and just release it illegally and say they were on Nyquil.
The cowardly so called Republicans who you say are in control of government have no balls and fight fair. They are dipshits who let ethics be a disadvantage where the dems have no such qualms.
Wikileaks is offering $1 Million dollars for a copy of the memo. So far no takers but is is just a matter of time.

It will be glorious!
<Dany07>

Back