• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FISA Abuse Memo, prediction thread (update post 120 maybe)

What it is it that you think I have to worry about? Seems like you're the one with expectations in peril, not me.

Trump isn't getting impeached. You can expect peril though.

You do understand the deputy director of the fbi was just removed from his position over what is in the memo?

Have you seen the news in the last day? They are freaked out, and pulling in guests like john fucking kasich (what a loser) to cry, and running gossip headlines about Melania.

There’s something in there.
I'm so hype yo!

What it is it that you think I have to worry about? Seems like you're the one with expectations in peril, not me.

Just for now, I'm dubbing it The Ark of the Covfefe.

You're fooling yourself, if you think the Dems are fighting the release of this with every fiber of their being, and Pelosi and Schiff are having aneurysms over it's release, for no reason.

You're fooling yourself, if you think the Dems are fighting the release of this with every fiber of their being, and Pelosi and Schiff are having aneurysms over it's release, for no reason.
I think you guys should each make a prediction. That seems fair to you, doesn't it?

I think you guys should each make a prediction. That seems fair to you, doesn't it?

What's to predict? That there's clearly damaging information in the memo, that will show various abuses by the Justice Department, that undermines the notion that they are operating in a non-partisan manner? Okay, I predict that.

What's to predict? That there's clearly damaging information in the memo, that will show various abuses by the Justice Department, that undermines the notion that they are operating in a non-partisan manner? Okay, I predict that.
That's a pretty weak prediction but at least you're willing to put something out there.

I’m reserving judgement but it looks like some agents sucked and management wasn’t aggressive enough. I’m thinking comey deserves his firing.

That's a pretty weak prediction but at least you're willing to put something out there.

Well, it's a little hard to get specific outside of some vague insinuations of what's in the memo, that we're all aware of.

Personally I originally didn't think there was much to it, and thought it was just a bunch of smoke. However, after watching the Dems meltdown over it's impending release/shut down of rebuttal memo, I'm convinced that there is some very juicy shit in there.

We'll know soon enough.

So, is the memo out in the public yet?

Nah, Trump has five days to release it now. It's in his hands.

SOTU is today, so I doubt they'll be overshadowing that with the memo. Probably get it near the end of the week.

I'll predict the memo just states the talking point that conservative radio has been taughtung: warrant obrained using dossier, judge not told that some info was false, not told dnc paid for the report, etc.

Basically there going to say the fbi illegally obtained the FISA warrant and ignore that guys are pleading guilty to what the fbi found after the fact.

Basically there going to say the fbi illegally obtained the FISA warrant and ignore that guys are pleading guilty to what the fbi found after the fact.

No one has been convicted of anything as a result of any evidence provided by the fake piss dossier.

Nah, Trump has five days to release it now. It's in his hands.

SOTU is today, so I doubt they'll be overshadowing that with the memo. Probably get it near the end of the week.

Allright, just got home from work. I missed the gran finale last night.

So many weasel words.

Someone is said to have verified something. This could have been "Trump was in some city on such and such a date."

Still a nothingburger.

If it's a nothing burger; and I tend to think they'd never prove collusion anyhow, why go through such lengths to make yourself look guilty?

People are pleading guilty, indictments against others, and a few have been lying from the start. Doesn't prove collusion, but that doesn't sound like a nothing burger.

People are pleading guilty, indictments against others, and a few have been lying from the start. Doesn't prove collusion, but that doesn't sound like a nothing burger.

If the FBI interviews you enough times, eventually they will charge you with lying to them and make you plea out.

This is strong arm law enforcement, an aberration of our justice system.

Back