First World Problems

The dining room at work recently stopped serving us fresh cooked breakfast how we like for $3 a plate and replaced it with a god awful buffet with powdered eggs and bacon that soaks in it's own grease all morning for $5 a plate.

The dining room at work recently stopped serving us fresh cooked breakfast how we like for $3 a plate and replaced it with a god awful buffet with powdered eggs and bacon that soaks in it's own grease all morning for $5 a plate.

:( bad bacon sounds like a real problem :(

I'd wager it's not Canadian either.

I have nothing on my smart phone set to vibrate but whenever I get an alert for anything, all of the sudden, it does a quick double vibrate.

• I was taking off my boot, and I didn't want to use my hands, but stupid thing was too tight, and I had to waste time loosening the laces, it doesn't deserve the privilege of having my hands on it. Fucking piece of shit, I wanted to burn it right there and then.
  • People who walk slowly in front of me, them fatasses or old people need to know to move faster even without me telling them or signalling them, they need to know my need for speed telepathically

first world problems

The snowblower I bought is too loud and powerful and uses a lot of gas. Since I bought a house in a nice town away from the riff raff, it's a half hour round trip for snowblower gas.

"Snowblower Gas?"

Really?...

You mean the gas you get at a gas station?

Last edited:

It is and on top of that transitioning to sandwiches in the morning has been tough as well. We only have one cook who actually cares to make a good sandwich. The other lazy fuckers put out nothing but tuna and egg salad sandwiches squished together on white bread.

These are my first world problems.

My friend owed me a couple of hundred pounds. Rather than transfer it straight into my bank account online he gave me it in cash. I now have £200 burning a hole in my pocket that I'm probably going to waste on alcohol over the long weekend.

I ordered a chicken pizza and they forgot to put the chicken on it. I am honestly feeling so attacked right now.

Half day at work. Can't decide if I should watch Rogue One or take a long nap.

I love chocolate. So I made extra chocolatey hot chocolate. Got a piece of fudge and 3 chocolate macaroons.

I can't finish even half of it ):

But I don't wanna waste. But, can't go on!

I love chocolate. So I made extra chocolatey hot chocolate. Got a piece of fudge and 3 chocolate macaroons.

good example.

yesterday I ate way too much buffalo chicken/mac and cheese pizza. It kinda hurt a little.

God hates a quitter.

My cell phone is dead and I have to buy a charger for it or I can't take pics of my dog to snap to my other white adult women friends...

Back