• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International First US troops killed in Mideast since start of Gaza war

The biggest takeaway I get from this article and from watching Russia/Ukraine war footage is that drones are making it so that the difference of military power between countries is going to get a lot smaller. Superpower countries like the US are going to get a lot more casualties from now on. It's very hard to defend troops from drone attacks. Just imagine China pumping out tens of millions of cheap war drones for combat use.

It's made guns practically irrelevant.

We ran some drone tests over forest in summer few years back and you could not see shit over treeline in summer with thermal

Infrared will likely be same since trees/leaves /whatever block sight, you cant see "through"

But im no drone expert lol

I saw Ukrainian drones spotting artillery and men under heavy cover.

They were trying to board a ship at night in the Red Sea. One navy seal fell into the water and another jumped in after him.
RIP..... fucking tragic, sympathies to their families....not a shot fired.

We shouldn't be over there. It serves no purpose
Well your right the only ones who think otherwise are oil/energy companies.

The same who dont want to drill the oil/energy that we have of ton in North America.

The biggest takeaway I get from this article and from watching Russia/Ukraine war footage is that drones are making it so that the difference of military power between countries is going to get a lot smaller. Superpower countries like the US are going to get a lot more casualties from now on. It's very hard to defend troops from drone attacks. Just imagine China pumping out tens of millions of cheap war drones for combat use.

It's made guns practically irrelevant.
You still need dismounted infantry to takeover and control a location. But on defense, you can just set back and launch these fuckers. These drones have made combat revert to WW1 style standoffs over in ukraine. Its hard to move anybody forward when your getting harassed by combination of kamikaze drones and artillery

Here are some Iranian ones

Only cost $20,000 to $40,000 each
1x-1.jpg

Despite the fact that casualties might have been anticipated, the response needs to be swift and decisive IMO.

Not just for Sleepy Joe's credibility, which is by now like him riding the Tour de France on his comfort bike, but mainly

to demand accountability from rogue nations who hate humanity.

Iran itching for conflict IMO, knowing Biden and his admin are weakass, ineffectual paper shufflers and blame shifters.

Hoping to portray the US as the 'aggressor' and gain sympathy from the detractors both foreign and domestic.

Decisive action can stop escalation, does Obama...I mean Biden have the sack to do something?

Back