• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International First US troops killed in Mideast since start of Gaza war

So you’re cool with loading up all the George Bush Jr voters, and shipping them to the Middle East to fight.
Right?

They might be kinda old and ineffective, but sure.

Biden might start WW3. People that voted for him should all be on the front lines if Biden gets the US into war.

If WW3 didn't start when we were rampaging country after country in the ME it's not going to start now.

We were rolling with no Middle East deaths under Trump for the final year or so, including Afghanistan. Zero.

Joe Biden....

rookie-numbers.gif

Need to hit Iran with some cyber stuff. Nothing kinetic.

This x10000

id like @GhostZ06 to weight in on the US drone program if he has knowledge.

For me, I feel like investing in drone tech including drone swarms should be the absolute forefront of our efforts.

Anti-drone tech too. Idk if microwave or EM weapons would work.

Well to be fair, i don't think we will be going back to WW1 style tactics. Its only like that due to poorly trained Russian infantry and lack luster armored tactics.

Plus the ukrianians haven't fully developed nato/US style warfare. US jamming and Electric warfare is far superior then what you're seeing in the Ukraine

Well to be fair, i don't think we will be going back to WW1 style tactics. Its only like that due to poorly trained Russian infantry and lack luster armored tactics.

Plus the ukrianians haven't fully developed nato/US style warfare. US jamming and Electric warfare is far superior then what you're seeing in the Ukraine
Is jamming sophisticated enough to repeal drones en masse? Do we have a large drone force?

Is jamming sophisticated enough to repeal drones en masse? Do we have a large drone force?

We currently have the most deadly and advanced drones in service.

When it come to smaller ones? No...we don't. We tend to focus on counter UAV systems

We currently have the most deadly and advanced drones in service.

When it come to smaller ones? No...we don't. We tend to focus on counter UAV systems

I wonder if that will change. I feel like the next evolution of war will be drone volume and maneuverability

Iran is not Iraq or Libya. They have much stronger military and are part of BRICS.
Not to mention a its a country full of mountains and valleys, with better tech and weapons than our last three adversaries combined

Iran-Topography.png

Anybody that has been in military knows that this would be a complete shitstorm. But when have the neocons or neolibs listened to reason

Iran is not Iraq or Libya. They have much stronger military and are part of BRICS.

That doesnt mean a damn thing. Thats not a military alliance.

There military isn't that much stronger then the Iraqi army. The country's got a better defensive position. Its not like we don't have weapons to counter the Deep underground facilities.

Thats what paveways are for....

First of all, horrible news.

But really, the fact the soldiers killed were of colour and two were (reportedly at least) female means

war can now be condemned as racist and sexist.

boom, solution.

Back