Television First Trailer for That 90's Show

All backlash is good for business in this day and age, let's get the ball rolling.

tumblr_nafk5ptsNg1qh1g19o3_400.gif

Hope it lasts longer than That 80's show to which i actually liked..

70s show only succeeded because of the charismatic cast you half ass the casting and the show will suck ass. It also had a ton of cameos from people would went on to be big stars.
dude no one knew any of those people before the show you sound kinda dumb right now. It takes time for a cast to get in the groove together just go and watch any pilot from any tv show they are always a bit stiff at first at least give it a chance for fuck sake. lol and how do you know there won't be cameos on this too?

Supposedly this show is going to have some of the actors/characters from that 70s show make appearances (other than Kitty and Red)... I'm surprised they didn't show any of them in the trailer.

Anyway, that 80s show was completely different characters and different premise than that 70s show so it's not surprising it failed. But, I'm sure this will fail too, even with the former characters.

EDIT: Just checked, looks like old troupe is only back for one episode for this season.

Supposedly this show is going to have some of the actors/characters from that 70s show make appearances (other than Kitty and Red)... I'm surprised they didn't show any of them in the trailer.

Anyway, that 80s show was completely different characters and different premise than that 70s show so it's not surprising it failed. But, I'm sure this will fail too, even with the former characters.
People don't give anything a chance anymore and just want everything to fail. Fucking internet giving every tard and his mom a voice..

People don't give anything a chance anymore and just want everything to fail. Fucking internet giving every tard and his mom a voice..
You're welcome

Probably won’t watch.

Having said that; people seem to always expect characters in period pieces to look like caricatures of that era. As if normal people in the 90’s went to work looking like Curt Cobain, Tupac, Pam Anderson, etc. In reality, most people’s looks probably are much likely to regress to the median, and doesn’t change drastically from one decade to the next.

Probably won’t watch.

Having said that; people seem to always expect characters in period pieces to look like caricatures of that era. As if normal people in the 90’s went to work looking like Curt Cobain, Tupac, Pam Anderson, etc. In reality, most people’s looks probably are much likely to regress to the median, and doesn’t change drastically from one decade to the next.
If you're trying to create a 90's aesthetic, you have to lean on 90's stereotypes. The fact that the kids look like zoomers hurts the show's premise.

Red was always the star of the show.

Also, I grew up in the 90s, in the Midwest. Those kids looks like 90s kids to me. Every school had your hot topic junkie and a couple skater burnouts, but for the most part kids dressed like the ones in this.

Probably won’t watch.

I dunno, some of us have some pretty embarrassing photos from back then. I looked like I belonged in a grunge band in the late 90s. There were pretty distinct styles back then. Even the most generic people had a certain style. And I disagree with whom ever said Netflix botched the 80s with Stranger Things. Looked pretty accurate looks wise to me. Just needed more perms and crimped hair.

Back